Jump to content

When I should change my Gig image ?


isfak_ifty

Recommended Posts

My gig was published about 50 days ago, and I have not received any orders. There have been no orders since I published the gig, and it has not been ranked. Currently, my gig has been positioned on the 4th and 5th pages for two weeks.

Daily impressions fluctuate between 20 to 50, and clicks are around 1 or 2 per day.

Should I wait for it to rank, or should I consider changing my gig image? I can provide the gig URL here; will that be a problem?

Please give me some advice.

  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I see your gig description, tag, image, title, and price section. I feel your gig image and description is perfect.👌❤️

Now you can keep your patience. i hope you'll get your first order very soon. Best of luck for you, my dear brother.❤️💕

  • Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We don’t live in a world of simple “rank” any more. Search results are customised and personalised based on a huge number of criteria. I bet that the system has identified that you aren’t a good match for your own gig because you have clicked on it so many times but never bought it!

  • Like 10
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, isfak_ifty said:

My gig rank decreased by 4 page to 8 page what to do?

Experts give me some suggestions.

Gig URL: https://www.fiverr.com/s/kNRz5Q

Your last and only reviewed order was 5 months back!! 

Gigs need to convert and deliver orders consistently to find traction. Plus, like @andywarburton mentioned - gig rank in incognito mode doesn't count for much. Real impressions and clicks work differently like he described. 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been sharing my gigs daily on LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, and Quora since September 2023 and gaining impressions. However, I haven't managed to rank any of my gigs on the 1st page.

Is it helpful for better ranking?

Can you offer suggestions to improve my gig promotion strategy?

 

 

my gig images:

image.png.efd03a9f9b2126931b54a70ddbe52d7f.png

  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, isfak_ifty said:

I have been sharing my gigs daily on LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, and Quora since September 2023 and gaining impressions. However, I haven't managed to rank any of my gigs on the 1st page.

Is it helpful for better ranking?

Can you offer suggestions to improve my gig promotion strategy?

 

 

my gig images:

 

Q 1: Who suggested that you need to share your gig on these platforms?? (specify exact source of information)

Q 2: What will happen if your gig comes on 1st page?? How will that benefit you??

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Q 1: Who suggested that you need to share your gig on these platforms?? (specify exact source of information)

Q 2: What will happen if your gig comes on 1st page?? How will that benefit you??

Ans 1. One of my friends suggested sharing gigs on social platforms to help gain impressions, that's why I started on this platform. I have also found this on YouTube.

Fiverr also recommended to do this:

image.png.2db16b0fcfa9885538decdab41b6efaf.png

 

[ Note: Please I want to know if it will help my gig or not. ] 🥺

 

 

Ans 2:  Fiverr gig on 1st page = More eyes, more clicks, more orders

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 1:25 PM, isfak_ifty said:

Ans 1. One of my friends suggested sharing gigs on social platforms to help gain impressions, that's why I started on this platform. I have also found this on YouTube.

Fiverr also recommended to do this:

[ Note: Please I want to know if it will help my gig or not. ] 🥺

Ans 2:  Fiverr gig on 1st page = More eyes, more clicks, more orders

1. Sharing gigs on social media doesn't get you success on Fiverr. Friends or random YouTubers/bloggers often misguide with this misinformation. On the contrary, if your gig gets 20 clicks daily (from social media) but no orders - it makes the algorithm believe that your gig is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for selling and it gets pushed back.  

2. Even if your gig gets featured in top 5 pages, it is not necessary that you will get orders because buyers DO NOT SEE the search results like you and me see on our search. Algorithm customizes the search results, on basis of buyer's profile and business needs. 😇

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

 

1. Sharing gigs on social media doesn't get you success on Fiverr. Friends or random YouTubers/bloggers often misguide with this misinformation.🥲 On the contrary, if your gig gets 20 clicks daily (from social media) but no orders - it makes the algorithm believe that your gig is NOT GOOD ENOUGH for selling and it gets pushed back.  🫠

 

2. Even if your gig gets featured in top 5 pages, it is not necessary that you will get orders because buyers DO NOT SEE the search results like you and me see on our search. Algorithm customizes the search results, on basis of buyer's profile and business needs. 😇

Thank you for your information. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, isfak_ifty said:

I have been sharing my gigs daily on LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, and Quora since September 2023 and gaining impressions. However, I haven't managed to rank any of my gigs on the 1st page.

Is it helpful for better ranking?

Can you offer suggestions to improve my gig promotion strategy?

 

 

my gig images:

image.png.efd03a9f9b2126931b54a70ddbe52d7f.png

Sharing your gig on social media doesn't help you rank your gig. The only motive of sharing is to get clients. Once you get a client and deliver them good service, then your gig will rank. Sharing it without getting clients is pointless.

Edited by eclixo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its different for every freelancer, every category and every gig.

For me it took 2 weeks, Ive worked with others that took 3 months and heard of people who waited a year.


Keep improving your gigs , testing tags , pricing , offerings etc and you will get there!

  • Like 6
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...