people who go to someone's profile and react to everything they've ever posted

gwyneth_galvin

18 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Only? I'll have more than that in a day... 🤣

I have 80+ a day, if I am active and I am posting stuff. 15-20 if I don't post anything. 

1 hour ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

I had to turn off "react" notifications because of y'all.

You can do that? I should check, I am sick and tired of these persons. They think they will have more orders if they have a higher forum level. That's not how it works... 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You can do that? I should check, I am sick and tired of these persons. They think they will have more orders if they have a higher forum level. That's not how it works... 

Hi @donnovan86 - 

To turn off notifications for reactions:

1. Click on the notification bell at the top of your screen and then "Notification Settings."

2. Click on "Mentions & My Content" and then uncheck all of the reactions notifications. 😊

I also disabled my inbox for private messaging and the status updates/replies. Currently, I only get notifications for people and content that I follow.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 17
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

I had to turn off "react" notifications because of y'all. Stop that! It's so annoying -

I have noticed that @tanvir705does this. L👀k he even liked your post @gwyneth_galvin. I am sure he does not read all of the where he posts emojis.

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I am sick and tired of these persons. They think they will have more orders if they have a higher forum level. That's not how it works... 

When @tanvir705got his Grand Master badge, I thought it would stop. But it did not. 🤔

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I also disabled my inbox for private messaging and the status updates/replies. Currently, I only get notifications for people and content that I follow.

Thank you Vickie and everyone else that guided me. I don't really mess around with the Forum settings, I didn't have to. But yes, these notifications become annoying. And Tanvir is one of the main people leading the pack with those constant likes.  Unfortunately he's not alone.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

It would be great if the people who did this read the post. Unfortunately, they will probably just emoji it (It's a verb if I say it is!) and add to the notification load. I get dozens a day, too. Some reactions are on things I posted more than a year ago. What do they think that will do?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

On 2/13/2023 at 9:49 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @donnovan86 - 

To turn off notifications for reactions:

1. Click on the notification bell at the top of your screen and then "Notification Settings."

2. Click on "Mentions & My Content" and then uncheck all of the reactions notifications. 😊

Oh my gosh, thank you Vickie! I actually did not look into it that much back then but this is great! I actually complained a while back that I only wanted notifications from people I follow and this is helpful. 😆

• Like 9

I was away for 3 days or so and I think I got 90+ notifications. 
I try to ignore that number and just scan through the forum, trying to look for topics that look interesting.
It seems like a lot of us are having this "one person liking every post I made in the past 14 months" experience. 
I wished they realized that reacting to posts don't do anything to increase orders.
I guess it's all part of the "be active on forum and you'll get orders" illusion. 

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

@tanvir705 reacted to everything in this topic too 😄

The man, the myth, the living legend! This guy is unstoppable. It almost seems as though Fiverr Forum has hired him to react to each and every post and comment. It's like a 9–5 job for him. And there is a new guy to give him competition. I just received 30 notifications. Within a few minutes, he had reacted to every single thing I had done in the past few days.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

A man that wastes time instead of doing something lucrative.

That's what you think. He feels he is wasting time when he is working on the orders he receives. This is what he likes to do. This brings him joy and prosperity. Is life even worth living if you don't react to at least 200 posts in a day? When there is inactivity on the forum, he feels lonely, depressed, and suffocated.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Just now, rahulkajla1 said:

That's what you think. He feels he is wasting time when he is working on the orders he receives.

I hope that's sarcasm. It doesn't bring him joy. He just thinks this brings him orders. Anyway, I dislike serial likers and I just stopped the notifications for likes, now I am much happier and less annoyed by these people. If they want to waste their time/life, go ahead.

• Like 8

Just now, grayprogrammerz said:

Dear fiverr, please don't tell her that I visit her profile daily

image.png.e842886f4816bedb120528fe4d82cd42.png

if she got know this, i would be dead with chucks

(serious note: to bypass tracker, use private incognito window on browser, without signing in)

Are you giving us tips on how to stalk someone while praying to not get caught? On a forum of an international freelance platform? In the casual conversations section? In the topic about reacting to everything?

I wonder why people struggle to find work in fiverr as a new seller.

• Like 3
  • Up 2