What do you want for Christmas? What's on your wishlist?

williambryan392

As someone living abroad and far away from his family, these last years I spent Christmas as a regular day : go to church, call my family and relatives and spend time with local associations that serve meals during that period (helping homeless people and spending time with them). It's not something special but very grateful for that. My wish for next Christmas is to spend it with my family wether in my home country or abroad and fullfill all my dreams, reason why we all work so hard. I believe it's gonna paid off one day.

• Like 12

Priceless innit? I have to question how much of our physical health is in the mind, not been to my GP for about ten years or so now, I simply have more faith in my cellular ability to regenerate, than I have in my Doctor's allopathic science. Shame I can't make my mind convince itself it has complete mastery over its thoughts, if I could do that I'd be as Zen as the big cat.

Well, I have an uncurable illness that has ruined my life 2 years ago and concerns 1% of global population, and of course not recognized by social security system, not really a matter of mind 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 11

I'd love to come up with some terrific and original idea but the utter reality is that I need a new laptop as my old - nah, "old" is a misunderstanding, let's say ancient - one is typing "-----" by itself.

So, yeah, a new basic laptop would be a great present for Christmas. And chocolate too because chocolate is always a good idea!

• Like 11

On 12/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, zeus777 said:

You know what, it will be great if I can have a fancy cruise Christmas party with my Fiverr buddies.
We all dress up, eat, drink, talk, laugh, eat and drink some more. I know this will be quite hard because we all live around the globe,
but dang, won't that be fuuuuuuun. 

Would love this! A world cruise plus we all stop by and host from our home countries! My favorite part is the humor we will only understand (if you've lurked in the forum long enough 😶)

giphy.gif

• Like 9
  • Haha 6
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, theratypist said:

Would love this!

GOD, I so wish we can do this. We need to make sure we pause our gigs though, it will be kinda awkward if we got all together in the grand party hall all dressed up on the first evening with drinks in our hands ready to say cheers when someone in the crowd gets the notification POP! from Fiverr telling him/her that an order has been placed!

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

On 12/5/2022 at 5:48 AM, vickiespencer said:

That is so worrisome. My husband had what his doctor termed as the "widow maker" of a heart attack five years ago and is doing well today. My Christmas wish is that your wife has the same experience

it was as bad as that. She went straight from ER to ICU and then to operate in the space of 15 minutes.  She's been ill for a few months but numerous tests didnt show up anything but with hindsight its obvious what the symptoms were. We spoke to the cardiologist later and she said there were minutes left when she got into hospital so it was very close & lucky. mentally its really hard to deal with and get anything done.  Even posting on here is is difficult and my account resembles a car crash after the past few months. Hopefully she will make a full recovery and thank you to everyone who put a like on the post above

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, markp said:

it was as bad as that. She went straight from ER to ICU and then to operate in the space of 15 minutes. 

Did she have open heart surgery or a stent put in? My husband got a stent. It took a lot of rest and cardio exercises at a clinic to put him on the path to recovery. 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Did she have open heart surgery or a stent put in? My husband got a stent. It took a lot of rest and cardio exercises at a clinic to put him on the path to recovery. 

she had a stent put in. They are doing genetic testing to get to the root of it and she's been told plenty of rest & then cardio later

• Like 11

On 12/5/2022 at 1:59 PM, strategist_ceo said:

I use voice-to-text software most of the time. I find it to be convenient, which is why I prefer it over typing on a keyboard.

I also would like a new phone just because of Astro Boy, although it is not an expensive purchase, I find it difficult to make a conscious purchase when my current phone is just four months old.

Redmi_x_Astro_Boy_Note_11T_Pro_Limited_Edition_Smartphone_4__64301.jpg

So... I ordered this for New Year instead. :classic_tongue:

• Like 10

Guest dmc_art

All I want for Christmas is Fiverr to remove the private feedbacks and loosen up a bit. Not even the buyers want to be asked twice to leave a review.