I just got my fiverr first order but i don't know when i will get another order?

4 hours ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

i just got my fiverr first order and after delivering that my gigs impressions are decreasing I don't know when will I get another order what will I do to increase the impressions again

It's pretty normal on Fiverr to see ups and downs in how many people notice and click on your stuff. The trick is to really knock it out of the park when you do get orders, so those customers come back. It's tough to find new customers every single time.

1 hour ago, kakoliaktar5659 said:

It's from the fiverr algorithm it will fix itself you just stay active it will fix itself in time.

Fiverr won't magically fix this. It's more about how we all make the most of the chances we get. So, whenever you get a shot, make it count!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, ahsanshukla1272 said:

i just got my fiverr first order and after delivering that my gigs impressions are decreasing I don't know when will I get another order what will I do to increase the impressions again

You have got a 4.7 star as a public feedback, not sure what you got as a private feedback.
Whenever you get your next order, make sure to deliver your best and try to exceed the expectations of the buyer. This is the best way to market/rank yourself on the Fiverr.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

You have got a 4.7 star as a public feedback, not sure what you got as a private feedback.
Whenever you get your next order, make sure to deliver your best and try to exceed the expectations of the buyer. This is the best way to market/rank yourself on the Fiverr.

ok i will do my best next time thanks.

• Like 4

Congratulations for your first order, But still waiting for the first order. I got some impressions and clicks on my gigs but no order, even though i have 6 years experience in web development. I guess its to hard to get order on fiverr... 

• Like 4