How's your January going?

aswaninabwen510

Welcome to the freelancing world!

The feast/famine cycle is real.

If you are faced with some downtime (it happens) this is a good opportunity to revisit your gigs, make some adjustments. Start with your best selling gig, see if you can edit tags/title/description so that your potential buyers can find you more easily.

Being a writer, you can work on social stuff. Twitter is perfect for you, blogging still works.

Work on your business when you don’t have orders to do.

I had a few weeks of December that were pretty bad (leading up to the Holidays or so) but since then it's been incredibly busy (mostly with one specific gig. January even more than December so far I'd say. 

When I had those 'bleh' weeks I organised a trip to embrace the lack of work - I'm going away again for a bit but will have to work this time (at least on the train!) There's always been ups and downs though so I'm just hoping to 'ride' the 'ups' until they last and then focus on other stuff. 

I recently returned to Fiverr after a few years away. Upon return, one of my old clients contacted me and put in an order (it made me feel great). I decided to check the placement of my gig today and found that it went from the last page of my category, to the second. All things considered, I'm ecstatic. It's been a great month with some good momentum. If things continue this way, I'll reach Level 2 soon.

7 hours ago, bigbeardvo said:

I recently returned to Fiverr after a few years away. Upon return, one of my old clients contacted me and put in an order (it made me feel great). I decided to check the placement of my gig today and found that it went from the last page of my category, to the second. All things considered, I'm ecstatic. It's been a great month with some good momentum. If things continue this way, I'll reach Level 2 soon.

Great man keep it up and Good Luck!

Archived