I'm a new seller I want to know about Fiver Breiefs

sobia_manzar

Question

Greetings Fiverr Community,

I trust this message finds you all in good health and high spirits.

As a seasoned full-stack web developer, I recently embarked on my journey with Fiverr, eager to offer my expertise to clients worldwide. Despite my enthusiasm, I've yet to receive any buyer briefs, and I'm keen to understand what steps I can take to attract them.

I've thoroughly acquainted myself with the platform's mechanics, particularly the process wherein buyers submit their project requirements and Fiverr matches them with suitable sellers. However, despite my efforts, I've yet to be matched with any briefs.

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or guidance from fellow community members on how to increase my visibility and start receiving briefs promptly.

Thank you all for your time and assistance.

Warm regards,
Syeda Sobia Manzar

• Like 16

5 answers to this question

On 4/30/2024 at 12:56 AM, sobia_manzar said:

As a seasoned full-stack web developer, I recently embarked on my journey with Fiverr, eager to offer my expertise to clients worldwide. Despite my enthusiasm, I've yet to receive any buyer briefs, and I'm keen to understand what steps I can take to attract them.

I've thoroughly acquainted myself with the platform's mechanics, particularly the process wherein buyers submit their project requirements and Fiverr matches them with suitable sellers. However, despite my efforts, I've yet to be matched with any briefs.

I'd greatly appreciate any insights or guidance from fellow community members on how to increase my visibility and start receiving briefs promptly.

Warm regards,
Syeda Sobia Manzar

This article will help you

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415601609361-Get-matched-with-buyers

• Like 10

On 4/30/2024 at 12:56 AM, sobia_manzar said:

Warm regards,
Syeda Sobia Manzar

Thanks for good writing.

• Like 6

On 4/29/2024 at 11:56 AM, sobia_manzar said:

Thanks for sharing so beautifully

• Like 3