Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

I found him, it’s @markp - darn that is a huge score! 😲

@balubfa12 you’re most welcome! Glad we could help increase your confidence levels 😃

Now I keep wondering: is there anyone above 90-95% ? 😃 Show yourself!

P.S. I bet the Fiverr CEOs has 100% as a starting point by default 😃

• Like 14

Really? How’d you do it, you changed the page’s code in the browser’s web inspector to write 98% and changed the JS code to cover all countries? 😛 I don’t know whether to believe that image or not :smiley: I mean, I saw 153 reviews on your profile, and your account is a year old, so pardon me for wondering 😛

• Like 14

Really? How’d you do it, you changed the page’s code in the browser’s web inspector to write 98% and changed the JS code to cover all countries? 😛 I don’t know whether to believe that image or not :smiley: I mean, I saw 153 reviews on your profile, and your account is a year old, so pardon me for wondering 😛

There are 166 countries on the Fiverr world map and he is missing two. You can calculate the percentage. It looks correct to me.

• Like 14

There are 166 countries on the Fiverr world map and he is missing two. You can calculate the percentage. It looks correct to me.

Well, with some code one could easily cover all the map and show 100% 😬 I was just asking @djgodknows whether he changed the map’s code since he IS a web designer ;), see how he would answer, because I saw on his profile 153 reviews (which were less than 166 countries) on an almost 1-year account 😛 How can anybody dominate the map in less than a year? But maybe he has a lot of un-reviewed orders, who knows…

• Like 16

• 3 months later...
Guest alicecaleb

Hello doers. Hope you are all great.

Now, fiverr has this cute feature called world domination map. In my opinion, it is pretty useless but a lot of fun. I love visiting it every once in a while to see how I’m progressing.

Recently I’ve been wondering how other sellers are doing so… Let’s see those screenshots 😀

Also tell us where your most sales are coming from if you don’t mind?

I’m curently at 17% with most sales coming from the US

650419652_worlddomination.thumb.JPG.29da0acfa5289a8c755eebfb9fb6dd00.JPG

Hi,

I have similar thoughts about the world domination and keep on checking it every now and then. 🙂

I hope someday I would have some good buyer from Russia and China and this way my domination may get increased as well.

Presently it is 9% with more than 75 percent of orders coming from USA and Canada.

• Like 11

Guest alicecaleb
On 8/15/2017 at 10:03 AM, woofy31 said:

Just wondering the same coz the math isnt adding up. But all the same, if it is all true, it is pretty amazing

On 8/15/2017 at 10:06 AM, chrisdata said:

light = 1 sale
medium = > 1 & < 100
dark = > 100

Taking this into consideration, @djgodknows’ screenshot cant be true considering the number of reviews on his profile. :thinking:

On 8/15/2017 at 10:13 AM, woofy31 said:

You might want to search the forum for “world domination” as this has been re-created plenty of times 😛

I did, but these didn’t show up. Ones that did were from 2015 and 2013 so i started a new thread. It does not hurt to have just one more thread though. Does it?

[Mod note: topics merged]

Guest offlinehelpers

light = 1 sale

medium = > 1 & < 100

dark = > 100

Taking this into consideration, @djgodknows’ screenshot cant be true considering the number of reviews on his profile. :thinking:

D’ya think? He does wonders with PhotoShop though! 😀

It used to be blue when Saddu started the thread (and show the name of the country when you hovered over it). You’ll see the blue maps are in the earlier posts, the grey ones in the latest posts.

I had not seen that it was an old subject.

• Like 13

I had not seen that it was an old subject.

No worries. There are a lot of these threads btw, old and new, if you type ‘world domination’ into the search box top right, you probably can find the world domination rate of almost every forum user. 😉 I still click them when a new (or old) one pops up and happens to be far up enough in the ‘latest posts’ list for me to notice, it´s fun to see, I love the feature.

• Like 12

• 1 month later...