Are You Excited About Fifa World Cup 2018 in Russia?

wordpress_whiz

poll2  

48 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• Belgium /images/emoji/twitter/belgium.png?v=5
    • England ! Englandminiflag

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are only few hours away from the World Cup kick off!

Yeah. I’m excited. 🎉

I’m rooting for the team from Genovia! 😉

Hmm, I didn’t know you were into

Hmm, I didn’t know you were into

I like to root for the underdog. 😛

Of course I’m excited. I’m glad Russia concreted their position into the group top. They’re gonna probably finish first since Uruguay were super weak. Egypt deserved at least a draw. I’m also gonna support my other Slav brothers - Croatia, Serbia and Poland. I hope one of these four gets to the finals.

This tournament’s big surprise was Russia and the giant Artёm Dzyuba, the young talent Aleksandr Golovin and the engine Denis Cheryshev. The GK Akinfeev is a legend too.

Cheryshev was absolutely stunning, his shots were flawless. The injury of Dzagoev was fate so Denis could go in.

Poland has Szczęsny, Łukasz Fabiański, Łukasz Piszczek, Kurzawa, Lewandowski, Błaszczykowski and so on. Great names.

Also Croatia is known to everyone I believe. Subašić, Vedran Ćorluka, Lovren, Ivan Rakitić, Kovačić, Luka Modrić, Perišić, Kalinić, Pjaca and Mario Mandžukić.

I strongly believe at least one of these teams will get to the finals, and in their way beating a bunch of HIGHLY overrated by the Internet - Western, Nordic and South American countries.

Definitely excited. Football is our national pastime and it’s all everyone will be able to talk about for the next few weeks.
So far, only seen the Portugal vs Spain match and it lived up to its billing, with Ronaldo proving once again why he’s currently the best in the world.
We take on Croatia later today and the only thing everyone’s been talking about leading up to match is our over-designed jersey 😕

Definitely excited. Football is our national pastime and it’s all everyone will be able to talk about for the next few weeks.

So far, only seen the Portugal vs Spain match and it lived up to its billing, with Ronaldo proving once again why he’s currently the best in the world.

We take on Croatia later today and the only thing everyone’s been talking about leading up to match is our over-designed jersey 😕

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Nigeria can’t win against Croatia, buddy. It’ll be a miracle if they don’t score 5 or 6 goals against you.

Since Fiverr is global community and marketplace, I decided to post something for the global community

Fifa World cup is next month. Are you excited?.. Which country do you think is going to win the Fifa World Cup this year or which country are you supporting?

images

Are you excited?.

No i don’t! 😄

The big ones are failing. France played very poorly, Germany lost, Argentina and Brazil failed also, Uruguay’s play was a failure. For now I’m only impressed at Russia’s play, but we’ll see how they manage against Uruguay and Egypt. I expected to see more from the “big boys”.

The big ones are failing. France played very poorly, Germany lost, Argentina and Brazil failed also, Uruguay’s play was a failure. For now I’m only impressed at Russia’s play, but we’ll see how they manage against Uruguay and Egypt. I expected to see more from the “big boys”.

Oh please, Russia played against Saudi Arabia who couldn’t pass the ball 3 times without giving it to Russia. If anything, Russia should have scored more than 5. A couple of really nice goals but the opposition was rubbish so they could play around with the game. They won’t have a match as easy as that in a long time.

The big teams often take a while to get going but I it would be great to see Germany and France crashing out 😃

All eyes on England today to see how badly they will do 😃

Oh please, Russia played against Saudi Arabia who couldn’t pass the ball 3 times without giving it to Russia. If anything, Russia should have scored more than 5. A couple of really nice goals but the opposition was rubbish so they could play around with the game. They won’t have a match as easy as that in a long time.

The big teams often take a while to get going but I it would be great to see Germany and France crashing out 😃

All eyes on England today to see how badly they will do 😃

There’s a curse over England. They always fail. I don’t expect much from them, lol. I will enjoy Russia crushing France or Germany. I always love the underdog to overperform and literally obliterate their superior enemies with way more expensive players. I think Serbia will be a surprise too this year.

I could never understand what is so exciting about watching grown up people run after a ball and then vandalize and kill people when their team had faster running men who kicked a ball into a net.

Speaking about a very small minority of people when you consider that you are talking about the sport that a billion+ people play and watch regularly. Also - the idea that just having “faster running men” is all it takes is completely wrong!

The beauty of the sport is that there are so many different ways of playing it.

From the magnificent looking Total Football of the Dutch in the 70’s, to the impossible to out-think defensive Italian teams of the 90’s, the “we will kick you if you come near us” English teams of the 80’s and not forgetting the “we will make you dizzy with our twists, turns and feints” of every Brazilian team - along with all the variations and combinations of these approaches that teams take - that’s what is so great about it.

The fact that a fast skinny kid might not be able to beat the quick thinking but slower moving big kid or that one kid who does nothing but stand near the goal but manages to score every time. So many variations in style, skill, ability, strengths etc - anyone can play the game and it can be played anywhere, anytime.

The beautiful game is beautiful in every way aside from the couple of thugs who use it as an excuse to be thugs.

talking about the sport that a billion+ people play and watch regularly

No offense, but this just made me think of a funny meme I once saw saying “Eat more $hit, billions of flies can’t be wrong” 🙂

talking about the sport that a billion+ people play and watch regularly

No offense, but this just made me think of a funny meme I once saw saying “Eat more $hit, billions of flies can’t be wrong” 🙂

When I got the notification of this reply, I was worried.

Now that you had a month to think of it, I figured it would be a bit worse!

Anyway, touché on that one - never gonna turn me off the beautiful game though but I will make an allowance for you to have this one character flaw - so we can still be friends, just not for this month.

When I got the notification of this reply, I was worried.

Now that you had a month to think of it, I figured it would be a bit worse!

Anyway, touché on that one - never gonna turn me off the beautiful game though but I will make an allowance for you to have this one character flaw - so we can still be friends, just not for this month.

I just came back because of a notification. Didn’t think of it.

However, have fun with it.

I just came back because of a notification. Didn’t think of it.

However, have fun with it.

Um, but Mario, I think it’s hilarious that you despise I thought we could kick back and watch a match or two; while sippin’ on some yummy brew.

Archived