Are You Excited About Fifa World Cup 2018 in Russia?

wordpress_whiz

poll2  

48 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• Belgium /images/emoji/twitter/belgium.png?v=5
    • England ! Englandminiflag

Well, a really small part of Kazakhstan is actually in Europe. It’s the same thing with Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia.

For those of you thinking negatively of Kazakhstan, it is nothing like in the Borat movie, they are a developed country with nothing similar to the representation in the movie.

For those of you thinking negatively of Kazakhstan, it is nothing like in the Borat movie, they are a developed country with nothing similar to the representation in the movie.

Freaky! :hugs:

It’s funny that you mention this… Yup! Hollywood is make-believe. 😅

It was a good movie tho. 😆

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Good match between Australia and Denmark,but not sure about the hand ball penalty.

Good work by Kasper Schmeichel - Leicester City goalie!

Freaky! :hugs:

It’s funny that you mention this… Yup! Hollywood is make-believe. 😅

It was a good movie tho. 😆

Messi doesn’t have help when he’s on his bad day, while Ronaldo has. And also, Messi can’t carry, while Ronaldo does.

However, it wasn’t the fault of Argentina tonight. Croatia defended well overall and especially Messi. They didn’t give the players to pass him the ball and it was well shown in the statistics. Sampaoli tried but with the bunch of players he started the game, what would you expect? Stop playing inexperienced players in the World Cup. They showed no spirit whatsoever and their defense is just terrible. Messi had to “run” to midfield to get the ball as they couldn’t find a pass.

Horrible performance but I’d like to see them go through and hopefully improve. As for Croatia, compact team and loved their football.

“For BBC Sport,
John Doe”

Russia didn’t have infrastructure for this World Cup. So what? They built a bunch of stadiums. Same thing with South Africa. That’s not the reason.

And BTW, hahaha, those vuvuzelas, you bring me bad memories. I hated that so much that I stopped watching the matches!!

And… I try to follow your logic about the population but I can’t understand you. Oblige me, please.

Pakistan, India and China together are almost 3 billion people but they never qualify and they never produce football players. Even in the EA Games’ FIFA game - India is the weakest team, having 1-star rating. Even Hungary was 3.5 stars.

Croatia has 3-4 million people but they constantly produce high quality players that play in the hugest clubs.

The youth academies are what is producing quality players. The youth academies have nothing to do with the population of the country.

Greetings to you by the way, for being active and understanding which the real football is. :crazy_face:

Pakistan, India and China together are almost 3 billion people but they never qualify and they never produce football players. Even in the EA Games’ FIFA game - India is the weakest team, having 1-star rating. Even Hungary was 3.5 stars.

Those are not football cultures. Indians love cricket, I think Chinese people love basketball and ping pong. You need a great football culture to produce great football players, and in the case of Croatia, a little luck to find great players.

I’m a huge believer in statistics. Exceptions exists, but they don’t make the rules.

The youth academies are what is producing quality players. The youth academies have nothing to do with the population of the country.

Did Maradona and Pele went to any youth academies? I know both of them came from very poor homes, football was their way out of poverty. In the third world, people are desperate, and football is cheap.

We can all talk about how Tiger Woods is a great golfer, but golf is a rich man’s sport, not something someone from a favela or slum can participate in.

Same reason why sports like sailing, Polo, etc, are limited to a rich target market.

Archived