Promoted gig problems

bdtuhinbabu

Question

Hello, 
I am promoting Gig on 24 Hours Hall Fiverr. One went to 12 impressions 2 clicks and another gig with no impressions or no clicks. 
I have given bit CPC as per the Fiverr requirement daily budget.

What to do to get clicks and impressions? 
Please help me
Thanks

Screenshot_152.jpg

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

Promoting a gig doesn't guarantee that you'll get views, clicks or orders.

If few people are searching for what you have to offer, or if your seller performance is low, Fiverr will promote other sellers instead of you.

Even though you're willing to pay for ads, it doesn't mean Fiverr is willing to promote you – the system still takes into account your performance when deciding which gigs to promote. 

So, the first place you should look is your success score and individual gig performance. 

You could also try changing the CPC cap from Auto to a high value, to figure out where the sweet spot in terms of bidding is. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

Promoting a gig doesn't guarantee that you'll get views, clicks or orders.

If few people are searching for what you have to offer, or if your seller performance is low, Fiverr will promote other sellers instead of you.

Even though you're willing to pay for ads, it doesn't mean Fiverr is willing to promote you – the system still takes into account your performance when deciding which gigs to promote. 

So, the first place you should look is your success score and individual gig performance. 

You could also try changing the CPC cap from Auto to a high value, to figure out where the sweet spot in terms of bidding is. 

Thanks❤❤

• Like 3