Are You Excited About Fifa World Cup 2018 in Russia?

wordpress_whiz

poll2  

48 members have voted

1. 1. poll2

• Belgium /images/emoji/twitter/belgium.png?v=5
    • England ! Englandminiflag

Wrong kind of football! 😉

1982966-TUN_ENG_Article_en.thumb.png.b69c75ec95cd6f85459946eab9b8926c.png

I see people hating on 🇬🇧, how do you feel, are you confident that they’ll succeed? Sounds like an underdog team to moi. Looks like they’re in the lead. 😎

I want to hear from one of my fave users here @youssefkamel are you watching the matches or should I ask are you into soccer?

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

I see people hating on 🇬🇧, how do you feel, are you confident that they’ll succeed? Sounds like an underdog team to moi. Looks like they’re in the lead. 😎

I want to hear from one of my fave users here @youssefkamel are you watching the matches or should I ask are you into soccer?

Hi Nika!

It’s not the whole of the UK 🇬🇧 - it’s only England - Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales aren’t involved.

As a Scot in England, the shops have just been lovely and quiet. 🙂

It’s only a game, regardless of how seriously everybody takes it!

Hi Nika!

It’s not the whole of the UK 🇬🇧 - it’s only England - Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales aren’t involved.

As a Scot in England, the shops have just been lovely and quiet. 🙂

Now that’s the spirit! 🎉

Speaking of @newsmike I miss you. 🙁

come out, come out wherever you are.

I’m not really a fan of soccer. 😬 Well, I don’t hate it, I just don’t follow up. I have some friends who are so obsessed with it, they literally don’t miss any match. 😲

I watch the important matches only, like the World Cup ones. Other than that, I just watch the highlights.

Since i’m someone who doesn’t really know about soccer that much, i’m cheering for the whole world. 🗺️

Good Luck for all!

I’m not really a fan of soccer. 😬 Well, I don’t hate it, I just don’t follow up. I have some friends who are so obsessed with it, they literally don’t miss any match. 😲

I watch the important matches only, like the World Cup ones. Other than that, I just watch the highlights.

Since i’m someone who doesn’t really know about soccer that much, i’m cheering for the whole world. 🗺️

Good Luck for all!

I’m not really a fan of soccer. 😬

LOLz, it’s all good!

I think 🇪🇬 I’ll definitely watch that one. I’m a newbie to soccer, I’m still learning everything. So far I’ve been LOVIN’ the matches. Hopefully, next time around, I know the players & plays better. 😛

❤️

My desire to see England lose is torn now…

Betting is bad, go out and play in the fresh air instead

No, if England win, I win €36!

I bet that it would be a draw at half time and England would win in the end.

So far so good.

Oops, my bad! 🤭

Lucky you! 😅

Sounds like you’ve got 🔮

Now, I’m trying to figure out how much €36 is worth in 🇺🇸

No, if England win, I win €36!

I bet that it would be a draw at half time and England would win in the end.

So far so good.

Oops, my bad! 🤭

Lucky you! 😅

Sounds like you’ve got 🔮

Now, I’m trying to figure out how much €36 is worth in 🇺🇸

I tend to bet on games I am not very interested in - if I win then I’ll place another bet on the next boring game 😃

Bwahahahaha interesting strategy. (mo’ money) 😂

Well, see I don’t got 🔮

I want to check it out tho, maybe you can help me make a lil’ moola with your awesomesauceness. 🤑

… And you cannot put it here so yeah. Don’t want the whole world to know about the secret sauce!

Archived