Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

After long time, I got an answer from CS for one of my question....

what will happen with the flagged account after 14th march? Will it be permanent suspended?

They said... 

To answer your question, no, your account will not be permanently disabled because of your New Levels system level.

Screenshot_20240222_160350.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, Alex.M said:

Is anyone else experiencing this _ _ _ _  ? It's the 3rd time in 2 days 

scr.png

I had 30+ cancellations all in the span of like 12 hours awhile . I woke up to them, they were all from asia and all had the same copy / pasted reply. This has happened to me twice now.

image 1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 14
  • Up 8

10 minutes ago, dereck_s said:

I had 30+ cancellations all in the span of like 12 hours awhile . I woke up to them, they were all from asia and all had the same copy / pasted reply. This has happened to me twice now.

Have you shown that to CS in a support ticket (maybe you could show a screenshot of that message on the page that was giving info on why they are doing it) and if so what did CS say if they've messaged?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

19 minutes ago, emmaki said:

People should really stop sharing that article that details the "strategy".

That needs to be shown to CS probably quickly so they can change how the system works though to prevent it happening again.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, katherinasim said:

I got a reply - and it's exactly what you said 😅 

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 00.11.31.png

I had the exact same reply to my query so I guess they have a template on how to reply.
They are just copy pasting and not really willing to address our concerns.
I asked a few more questions and am waiting on their reply since 2 days now.

Instead I received a reminder yesterday that according their system my inquiry has been resolved and if I don't reply soon my ticket will be closed. To this I replied again and even wrote to my customer service representative again but I haven't heard back anything yet.

Come on Fiverr!! 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

55 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Have you shown that to CS in a support ticket (maybe you could show a screenshot of that message on the page that was giving info on why they are doing it) and if so what did CS say if they've messaged?

Yup, sure have. Currently as it stands nothing has changed but they have made it known that the cancellations affecting the score is a mistake to some extent. I made a post about it but didn't find out why it was happening.

Edited by dereck_s
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

My 5 star gig was completely removed from the search results.

Recommendation from the Fiverr suport is brilliant:

I need to promote my Fiverr gig on social media and get orders through that! 🤔

Isn't that Fiverr's job? Isn't that exactly what Favier collects its 20% for? 🙄

• Like 19
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, stepanc said:

My 5 star gig was completely removed from the search results.

Recommendation from the Fiverr suport is brilliant:

I need to promote my Fiverr gig on social media and get orders through that! 🤔

Isn't that Fiverr's job? Isn't that exactly what Favier collects its 20% for? 🙄

So the 20% is for their service of using their platform. Promoting your gigs on the other hand is meant to be a feature to get you additional orders. I always hated seeing the post on social media stuff because in my case I can't promote on face book (as a digital good) and if I had a strong enough social media presence to generate revenue past what Fiverr can do then why would I send them to Fiverr and add a middleman.

Edited by dereck_s
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, dereck_s said:

Are these active accounts (seller/buyer) or new accounts that were created on purpose?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, dereck_s said:

Yup, sure have. Currently as it stands nothing has changed but they have made it known that the cancellations affecting the score is a mistake to some extent.

Just jumping in to say the same thing happened to me (not quite as many- yikes), and I pointed it out to CS as well and received basically the same answer. It's a known issue that they're working to fix. Check back with the March score. So, at least they're on the same page with this detail... hopefully.

• Like 9

Hi! I would like to clarify a statement I made earlier concerning delivery extensions and revision requests. Engaging with these tools will not result in a direct negative impact on your score in itself. Instead, the success score considers several different metrics that contribute to the overall buyer experience. This includes how long it takes you to deliver the final product and how that compares to other sellers in your niche.

Revisions and extensions, when they can be prevented by better communication, may harm the buyer experience, and in such cases, they could affect your Success Score. We encourage you to provide revisions or extend your deadline as you deem necessary to provide your buyers with the best possible experience.

Overall, it’s important to remember that the success score takes a holistic look at the quality of your work and customer service. Setting proper expectations, meeting deadlines, and delivering on time all play a significant role in the buyer experience and have the potential to influence your score.

Lastly, I want you all to know I am listening intently to all your sentiments and concerns. Due to the current volume of comments and support-specific questions on this thread, I am unable to address each of them individually. If you have an account-related question that has yet to be answered, please contact Customer Support, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. As an additional resource, our teams are hosting webinars where you can join to get clarity on all your level system related questions. I encourage you to join by using the registration links below.

Level System Upcoming Webinars
Thursday, February 22 - 11:00 am EST
Monday, February 26 - 10:00 am GMT
Wednesday, February 28 - 11:00 am EST

• Like 11
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

• Kesha locked this topic
  • Kesha unfeatured this topic