Last breath

bibimemoona

2 hours ago, bibimemoona said:

Have you checked my joining date on my profile? I am struggling from a year, got 2 small orders recently, posted this to get motivation, not defamation,

It might be that your gig is gaining traction. It's maybe sat doing nothing for a time but now is working its way up. 🙂 Don't give up yet. In your shoes, I would do the very best I can on all jobs I get, ensuring the customers are very happy. Focus on what you do have.

I'd make sure I had unique gigs. If you do not have the maximum number of gigs, try to think of services others don't offer (or less competitive niches) and post these. Continue upgrading your products and ensure you use all facilities offered in each gig (gig videos, gallery etc). Putting in the time and effort will usually pay off. (My profile and gigs have not been upgraded for years but they're still ranking well so I am scared to change them, ha. But I will when sales start to tank).

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, anniejenkinson said:

It might be that your gig is gaining traction. It's maybe sat doing nothing for a time but now is working its way up. 🙂 Don't give up yet. In your shoes, I would do the very best I can on all jobs I get, ensuring the customers are very happy. Focus on what you do have.

I'd make sure I had unique gigs. If you do not have the maximum number of gigs, try to think of services others don't offer (or less competitive niches) and post these. Continue upgrading your products and ensure you use all facilities offered in each gig (gig videos, gallery etc). Putting in the time and effort will usually pay off. (My profile and gigs have not been upgraded for years but they're still ranking well so I am scared to change them, ha. But I will when sales start to tank).

Thank you for guidance & motivation.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, bibimemoona said:

Last breath

Wow. That's an overdramatic topic title. 🙄

What should a person do when the motivation continuously dropping down on fiverr because you are not getting orders

Think like a business, and figure out new ways to reach you target customers. You are the only person who can control your own motiviation. 

facing huge competition increasing day by day

That's the whole point of this website. Fiverr is a capitalist marketplace where freelancers offer their services to the world. If you can't handle competition, then, may I ask, why are you here?

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

Your last delivery was 3 days ago. You had 2 orders recently. What do you mean, you're not getting orders?

Well said. It's almost as if new sellers don't think we can see how they are doing as sellers. 🙄

Have you checked my joining date on my profile? I am struggling from a year

No, you are not struggling. On the contrary, you just aren't treating your gigs like business. You have been sitting back, doing little to nothing to grow your business, and expecting orders to pour in. You need to be proactive if you wish to be successful here. Plenty of other new sellers work hard during their first year, and have dozens to hundreds of orders to show for it. Be like them. Stop expecting things to randomly happen to you, and instead, take steps to make them happen. Build a strategy. Market to your target customers. Stop complaining, and start DOING.

I... posted this to get motivation, not defamation

No one defamed you.

• Like 12
  • Up 5

6 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Wow. That's an overdramatic topic title. 🙄

Think like a business, and figure out new ways to reach you target customers. You are the only person who can control your own motiviation. 

That's the whole point of this website. Fiverr is a capitalist marketplace where freelancers offer their services to the world. If you can't handle competition, then, may I ask, why are you here?

Well said. It's almost as if new sellers don't think we can see how they are doing as sellers. 🙄

No, you are not struggling. On the contrary, you just aren't treating your gigs like business. You have been sitting back, doing little to nothing to grow your business, and expecting orders to pour in. You need to be proactive if you wish to be successful here. Plenty of other new sellers work hard during their first year, and have dozens to hundreds of orders to show for it. Be like them. Stop expecting things to randomly happen to you, and instead, take steps to make them happen. Build a strategy. Market to your target customers. Stop complaining, and start DOING.

No one defamed you.

NFL gif. Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts, set against a purple background, points and looks to the sky. Text, "This right here."

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

I never quite understood the quest for motivation when it comes to business. The ability to pay bills is good motivation, right? How about the ability to give clients what they need and want? These things are intrinsic and undeniable. You don't need additional motivation. What you need is knowledge, perseverance, and agility. If you know and accept the fact that you have to improve your skills, learn new ones, adapt to the market and overall economy, and work hard, there's no time or energy left to seek motivation.

It's like spending all your time looking for a cool motivational quote poster instead of going to the gym if you want to get fit.

• Like 18

10 hours ago, bibimemoona said:

What should a person do when the motivation continuously dropping down on fiverr because you are not getting orders, & facing huge competition increasing day by day> 

Fiverr Forum is FULL of topics like yours, all you have to do is search and read. Do you want the same members write all that stuff over and over for any new identical topic? People have better things to do. 

Good luck and all, but you should consider doing the minimum thing and browse the forum yourself before asking anything NEW 🙂

• Like 8
  • Up 5

Learn new skills in and around your field and make new gigs for them. That's what I did, and skills that I learned to do in my third or fourth year of tepid sales are making my car payments now. There's always something new to learn, especially in technology fields. Don't stay stagnant. Keep going. Become a master of something new.

• Like 11

Someone else said it up there, but don't you think you're being too dramatic? I mean, "last breath??"
I'm guessing that if you have such experiences, you should know who your target audience is.
I am no expert in marketing, but have you tried that? ( and I don't mean spamming/posting in social media)

• Like 12

10 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

Learn new skills in and around your field and make new gigs for them. That's what I did, and skills that I learned to do in my third or fourth year of tepid sales are making my car payments now. There's always something new to learn, especially in technology fields. Don't stay stagnant. Keep going. Become a master of something new.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 8

10 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

3 hours ago, zeus777 said:

Someone else said it up there, but don't you think you're being too dramatic? I mean, "last breath??"
I'm guessing that if you have such experiences, you should know who your target audience is.
I am no expert in marketing, but have you tried that? ( and I don't mean spamming/posting in social media)

thanks

• Like 7

According to my experience Supply is larger than Demand, so supplier have to play huge role to utilize his service according to the demand, like reduce the prices according to other competitors, increase quality and serve value added service or limit the special area of the service with expert knowledge, correct technical issues of the platform, and finally you cant find a job you have to touch alternative one

• Like 7