How to active more time in Fiverr

khnoorcs

Question

Hi,

From my understanding, the more time I am active in Fiverr, the more chance of getting job. But just sitting on Fiver pages can't be effective. So I open the Fiverr page and do other things in another browser. But as per my knowledge, Fiverr page shows an offline profile if not refreshed after 4 minutes. In this case, can auto refresh extension be used, or how to spend more time online on Fiverr?

Thanks
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 4

9 answers to this question

4 hours ago, khnoorcs said:

In this case, can auto refresh extension be used, or how to spend more time online on Fiverr?

If you use any Auto Refresh Extension, your account will most likely to be disabled. And don't try to become a robot. Get online whenever you have to do something on Fiverr i.e. deliver order, response to buyer's messages, gig updates, check notifications etc. Staying online won't help you with anything else.. neither your clicks or impressions will improve nor you will get order like this.

• Up 3

4 minutes ago, khnoorcs said:

From my understanding, the more time I am active in Fiverr, the more chance of getting job. 

What is the source of this information??

Please share so that rest of us can learn too. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

From my understanding, the more time I am active in Fiverr, the more chance of getting job. 

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

What is the source of this information??

This maybe? - but from 2017:

https://softwareengineeringdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/SED462-Fiverr-Engineering.pdf

As example, we find out that when a seller is available, he’s actually online, there is more
likelihood to have a great experience of buying and selling
. One of, I would call it boosts that our
search algorithm gives is floating up with some volume, those sellers who are available online.
In a way that the overall experience of both buyer and seller is actually better. That’s an
example for one feature that our search engine looks at as we do the ranking of available gigs
for search that is different than for example on Amazon.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I feel that when our impressions dwindle, we should blame those who never share the source of information with us!! 😭

Why would they share the source of information with us? Don't you know that they want to keep secrets from us. Shhh.. shhhh :classic_ninja::classic_laugh:

(means they have no source of information and they are blabbering here without thinking anything like they are expert.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1