Fiverr 3.0: Revisited (a.k.a. Fiverr 3.1)

frank_d

50 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

I've come to wonder how much denying low paying offers affects your overall exposure in the marketplace. 

I was told by Fiverr that this shouldn't affect me. I'm using the Request to Order feature, so I reject most of the inquiries that come into my inbox. So far, it hasn't hurt me. However, I know that Fiverr does track conversion rates and they love sellers who can convert impressions, clicks, and inquiries into sales. So I'm still taking on orders even though I don't need new orders until April. I'm just being more selective and I try to spread the orders out so that my stream of orders never dries out while I work on my bigger projects.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I've come to wonder how much denying low paying offers affects your overall exposure in the marketplace. 

Maybe you can counter the effects of the Low-Paying Offer card by summoning your Blue-Eyes White Dragon card, sorry... whatsitcalled on Fiverr, let me check Analytics... Avg. Selling Price card!

Edited by miiila
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, miiila said:

Maybe you can counter the effects of the Low-Paying Offer card by summoning your Blue-Eyes White Dragon card, sorry... whatsitcalled on Fiverr, let me check Analytics... Avg. Selling Price card!

The Blue-Eyes White Dragon card reads that my average selling price going any lower won't help my exposure in the marketplace. I'm new at reading these things, so I could be off a bit.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 2

3 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

The Blue-Eyes White Dragon card reads that my average selling price going any lower won't help my exposure in the marketplace. I'm new at reading these things, so I could be off a bit.

I misinterpreted@miiila's comment! 😅 ...it was about lowering prices! My brain is on a completely different track!

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I misinterpreted@miiila's comment! 😅 ...it was about lowering prices! My brain is on a completely different track!

No no, you didn't 🙂 Since mandyzines wrote about denying low-paying offers, my thinking was that she'd have a higher average selling price than people who pick up low-paying offers, and that higher average selling price should be a + in the algorithm's eyes, so it might counter the potential - of denying low-paying offers.

Blue-Eyes White Dragon is a rare and valuable card = HIGH average selling price 🙂 

Edited by miiila
  • Like 17
  • Congrats! 1

On 7/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, frank_d said:

A new update happened roughly 90 days ago, in the beginning of the previous cycle.

It signals that the search feature is now working differently.

More info to follow soon.

Hi@frank_d,
Have you posted any update on this? Maybe I missed it and would truly appreciate if you could send a link to that post.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, petrolviv17 said:

Hi@frank_d,
Have you posted any update on this? Maybe I missed it and would truly appreciate if you could send a link to that post.

Thank you in advance!

hey @petrolviv17

I never got around to updating the post for several reasons.

I'm not sure if I should, as everytime I share information, I end up in a... weird situation.

But I am considering posting something shorter but extremely relevant soon. 

• Like 18

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Yes Frank!!! Hugely excited to hear your insights / what's new!!! I've actually put a diary reminder in for this as I don't want to miss it lol

You are in for a wild ride Will. 🙂

I am also considering posting the article but also doing a live stream, for people who want to watch a video vs read walls of text.

• Like 12

Fiverr is business. They want to earn more by making us earn more.

I believe fiverr appreciates earnings than no. of orders. So repeat business algorithm may not work here.

Also fiverr priority is ethics. Person with low conflicts than higher will be promoted more. Off course they don't want to take trouble for themselves even for a person that earns them a lot.

Between I appreciate your logical article.

also enjoyed scrolling... 😅

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Fiverr is business. They want to earn more by making us earn more.

I believe fiverr appreciates earnings than no. of orders. So repeat business algorithm may not work here.

Also fiverr priority is ethics. Person with low conflicts than higher will be promoted more. Off course they don't want to take trouble for themselves even for a person that earns them a lot.

Between I appreciate your logical article.

also enjoyed scrolling... 😅

I disagree. You are seeing black n white and this is gray. Fiverr cares for volume of orders AND price. Hence why they track ASP.

• Like 11