Fiverr Business Profile - For Sellers......anyone else?? (Pic Attached)

elitedesignuk

17 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

I am curious as to how much of their revenue comes from the biggies and how many from the small business/personal buyers?

95% of my buyers are small businesses/individuals. This includes V.I.D.s, Fiverr Business and just clients going for pretty expensive bulk orders.

Which is why fiverr aggressively pushing this whole: “add your TOP clients here!” feature thing in my face gets uncomfortable. I won’t just pull a Pepsi contract out of my behind to proudly showcase it.

Other than that, I got the business profile and it looks pretty neat. I can’t wait to start torturing myself with creating a perfect banner for it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@melanielm

Initially it felt like Fiverr only wanted to promote a certain breed of sellers.

Either the product changed since I peeked into its development weeks ago, or my expectations were skewed.

Either way this will either lead to some better match making or end up being a meh feature, just for show.

Only time and future iterations will tell.

@lenasemenkova I’ve already went through 4 designs and seems like I keep asking myself for revisions. 😛

@catwriter yes. Fiverr is essentially monetizing sellers by offering them additional value. So essentially it’s now fremium vs pay to win. 🙂

2 minutes ago, frank_d said:

@catwriter yes. Fiverr is essentially monetizing sellers by offering them additional value. So essentially it’s now fremium vs pay to win. 🙂

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Initially it felt like Fiverr only wanted to promote a certain breed of sellers.

But would it be enough? If it was just a small number of sellers with a small number of gigs, would Business buyers be able to find all the services that they need?

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but how are these Business Profiles going to look in a search? What will the thumbnails look like? What part of our page are they pulling to show in a list?

That's what I'm worried about, currently. It can't be the banner images, as they're far too wide and short, so it must be something else(?) It would be nice if they'd let us know in advance so we don't have to dance the same dance we've had to with the way thumbnail sizing works in the current search function, especially in relation to videos.

I just noticed this page as a link under More From Fiverr. It is for Fiverr Business for Buyers, and looks really nice, but I haven't seen another place where this feature has a permanent home. Two things I noticed:

1) They're giving away the first year free.

2) The business will have a dedicated Business Success Manager

https://www.fiverr.com/business

On 12/12/2021 at 3:54 AM, gina_riley2 said:

You know reading this thread makes me wonder about something. It's obvious that 5r is chasing after the big name clientele.

I am curious as to how much of their revenue comes from the biggies and how many from the small business/personal buyers? I feel like we're being left in the dust.

I've used this platform for many small purchases to include $5 orders and as high as several hundred dollars. I'm not a thousand dollar client and probably never will be. I bet there are many small business clients that use this platform to help grow.

You're right. But there are many business clients. Maybe that's why he gave.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:12 PM, daphne_l said:

Hello,  I have an order due today but when I try to go to my order page I get a business account sign up page. It doesn't look like the picture you posted though. Pic attached. 

Screenshot_20211212-011032_Chrome.jpg

I also got the same. But not understand what i have to do. Which is better for me.

On 12/12/2021 at 5:38 PM, frank_d said:

I’ve already went through 4 designs and seems like I keep asking myself for revisions. 😛

😂 I've stopped after 3, for now, but I know I'll tweak it again because the banner text is too close to the profile image - that sadly is in front of the banner instead below - by ~0.0075 pixels. 

You need to put your foot down at some point, but as long as you'll not cancel on yourself... 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, danno1950 said:

I just got the same Business Marketplace email I got in early December. So it looks like they're returning to this initiative.

They are launching it now and they are also creating a special promotion for it.

They also ironed out all of the bugs it seems (banner image had a bug on high resolution monitors, a few typos, and some navigation issues)

13 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I am getting my new banner for my business profile created now.

Ask the designer who’s making this for you to add sufficient  padding because there’s significant cropping when the buyer views the business profile on mobile.

Archived