Fiverr Business Profile - For Sellers......anyone else?? (Pic Attached)

elitedesignuk

Hi Guys,

So - I just had a message from Fiverr asking me to 'optimize' my gig as I have been 'awarded' the all new Fiverr Business Seller thingy!  Problem is....I have no idea what it is, what the benefits are and how it might affect my current gig?  Is this a badge or is it a gig in a separate category?  Will my regular 'Level Two' gig stay where it is??  Who knows!  And until I know....I aint doing it! 😁

Fiverr.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah - I did wonder why I had a 4.9 rating.....that's a bit naff.

Hadn't really looked at the Banner.....

What do you mean about 'pressing a button for all gigs to become visible'?  (I only have two gigs....one I might wish to not show.....can I select which are shown?)

Lastly - to be clear......this just goes in a 'Business' directory and has no effect at all on my regular gig right?  (as stated by visualstudios above) - if so.....then I guess there's no downside to it?

This is one of the features I recently talked about, I was one of the lucky few to participate in the beta testing.

This is Fiverr’s way to try to promote a certain group of top performers exclusively to Fiverr Business clients.

If you get the invitation and want to actually be promoted to clients with bigger budgets and long-term goals, this is your ticket.

For sure I fully appreciate that.....plus I am not really one to complain (or more appropriately look a gift horse in the mouth) - thanks for your input......I will certainly set about getting the profile sorted....

One question - If I change / edit any of the text (the actual 'profile') on the business gig does that change the text on my regular gig?

It would be great if someone with insider access lets Fiverr know that "I'm expert in..." is grammatically incorrect and quite awkward. "I'm an expert in..." or "I have expertise in..." please!

Overall, I'm rather excited and eager to create a banner and update my bio. Very interesting to see these developments.

7 minutes ago, melanielm said:

It would be great if someone with insider access lets Fiverr know that "I'm expert in..." is grammatically incorrect and quite awkward. "I'm an expert in..." or "I have expertise in..." please!

Already forwarded!

Shiny. A preview option to be able to see how it looks on business buyers' side would be great. That banner is super wide, and I put an image and some text to make real use of it. I wonder whether it will scale down in the app, or will just be cut off, and if so, some pointers as to where the "safe region" of the banner is, would be good.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, frank_d said:

Fiverr implemented this new feature in record time.

I agree Frank - this is a great feature, but they haven't documented it strongly. I was just told by my contact on the Seller Plus team that it was just rolled out, and they're still refining it. I was lucky enough to be included, and absolutely, it's a win-win - more exposure to business clients.

On 12/9/2021 at 3:43 PM, miiila said:

Shiny. A preview option to be able to see how it looks on business buyers' side would be great. That banner is super wide, and I put an image and some text to make real use of it. I wonder whether it will scale down in the app, or will just be cut off, and if so, some pointers as to where the "safe region" of the banner is, would be good.

If you go to the business profile, and click on "edit," it will take you to your regular profile, where you do the actual editing. Under your profile picture are previews for your regular profile and the business profile.

I asked my Customer Success Manager about resources to set up the banner, and was told:

I'm guessing anyone who is well versed in banner design for LinkedIn, Facebook, or even regular Fiverr Gig images would be a good fit here. Here's a list of potential Fiverr sellers that we've worked with in the past:

emily_skarb
hmailimaro
gopros
rvdesigner 
vladislav_bond 
raymondleo 
sabiraputal 
vivacreative
dazzlingsri
leyna_designs

Other than minor fixes, it would be helpful to get separate analytics for the Fiverr business profile ( at least views or impressions data). But yeah, glad to be part of its early release and looking forward to the wonders it will be doing to us 🙂 .  

2 hours ago, newsmike said:

Annnnnnnnd that's how they'll kill it. 

I don't see how offering this feature to a broad range of non-competing categories of sellers will kill the initiative. I believe it will make the Business Marketplace an appealing destination for larger companies with extensive business needs.

Archived