If any of my order wan completed then if the client wants to take a revision in inbox, what should I do?

gfxartiste

Question

21 answers to this question

Yes, it has. But order has been completed and some days later, they ask me to give some changes which are though little requirements but they didn't tell me before. Mainly my question is, if I give the revisions in inbox, does Fiverr allow them?

• Like 14
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, gfxartiste said:

Can they report about these if I don't want to give any revision after completing the delivery? Will Fiverr be strict about us in these situations?

As long as it's stated clearly on your gigs that you don't offer revisions after delivery. How many revisions do you offer? You can always mention that it's mentioned in your gig that you only offer x revisions. You can even state you won't do revisions after the order is marked complete. 

You can clarify with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gfxartiste said:

if I give the revisions in inbox, does Fiverr allow them?

Fiverr encourages all deliveries be done in the order page, but sometimes the order really does become marked as complete and there are instances that you will have to send revisions in the inbox. But that is completely your choice. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, gfxartiste said:

Yes, it has

If it has unlimited revisions then you are in a pickle. Even though it might seem that the order is done and it’s ok not to continue anymore, we saw fiverr CS cancelling quite a few orders with unlimited revisions where sellers didn’t want to provide revisions after the order is completed. So you might be ok saying no to revisions or fiverr CS might see it as you not delivering service as described and refusing unlimited revisions. 

You should just get rid of unlimited revisions. 

• Like 19
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It's up to you. You have to be clear in your gig offering how many revisions you offer. If it's too much work and not included in the gig offering purchased, then politely suggest they make another order. 

Right advice. Thanks

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, theratypist said:

It's up to you. You have to be clear in your gig offering how many revisions you offer. If it's too much work and not included in the gig offering purchased, then politely suggest they make another order. 

i think so, it will be a better aproach. Thanks.....

• Like 13
  • Up 1

How many times have you wanted to give revisions to your gig?

If you have Unlimited then you have to change it as many times as the client wants.

And if Gig's offer isn't included, politely suggest they make another order

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ligiacarvalho said:

You have this on your gigs. Why offering something you will not honor? Delete this from your gigs if you do not want to provide it 👇🏻

I think his intention was unlimited revisions but while the order is open. But then the grey area starts to happen when buyers ask for revisions after the order is complete, which I think OP did not thoroughly think about.... And then he got confused if it was okay to send revisions through inbox.

@gfxartiste, you should remove that already from your gig description so you won't continue with the same problems you're having now. 

4 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

·   100% Fund Security

And maybe consider removing this..........What is this? A money back guarantee? 😅

• Like 17

you should give revisions, buyers can't make scam with you,. further! you feel insecure, you should takes proof of conversation, if they do any scam later you can take support with your proofs. keep trust on fiverr. its a secure platform for buyers and seller.

• Like 13

On 7/10/2021 at 10:01 AM, coderboss said:

You should to tell your buyer that, Hey sir, I would fix/done your issue free so please don't ask about previous order.

They are not our sir, boss, King, God or anything. They are just buyers nothing more.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 12:08 PM, theratypist said:

Right

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2