Seller Plus is getting an upgrade!

mjensen415

Hi @mjensen415 I’m interested in joining Seller Plus. I expressed an interest last time also, but there were literally hundreds of posts, and I appreciate not everyone can be selected, especially in a niche that’s becoming more and more competitive by the day!

A dedicated Success Manager to advise on how to move your business forward on the platform sounds amazing. I feel like I’ve been stuck for way too long.

• Like 95
  • Congrats! 9
  • Up 3

Super excited 🙌 to hear about all these new additions to the seller plus program and access to advanced analytics will provide great help to measure gig performance. These are definitely great features and are really worth it!

** Do sign me UP for the seller plus subscription! I would love to join…**

• Like 93
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Great to see the seller success program going in this direction. I put a post together in 2017 and one last year with a wish list of something almost exactly like this and It’s fantastic to see advanced tools and account functions to aid seller success. Advanced analytics and the ability to run coupons will be so beneficial.

Fiverr is heading down a path well traveled by other freelance based sites. Here’s a list of some of the ways Fiverr currently generates revenues: Seller Commission (never increased) Buyer Transaction fees (increased periodically) Learn Course commission Logo Seller commission “Local” currency conversion fees Paid Ads (old system) PPC Ad (new system) Expedite clearance for 1% fee (in beta) To my knowledge, Fiverr is still not in profit. It makes complete sense for them to diversify the…
  • Like 98
  • Congrats! 4

I am intrigued and very interested in receiving an invitation.
I hope to be able to join shortly.
I am fully aware of the costs involved in this program and have no problem with them.

Also, if there are any extra steps to participate in this program, I am comfortable with them. Please sign me up.

• Like 93

Hi, this sounds like an amazing opportunity, especially interested in the analytics side! I know I’m a relatively new Seller but I’m planning on adding more gigs very soon, hah, and I am trying to do this full-time.
On another note, is this a beta for an upcoming feature available to everyone? Would be an exciting feature for the community for sure!

• Like 89