Seller Plus is getting an upgrade!

mjensen415

Thank you for sharing this. Fiverr seller plus seems amazing. I really need those analytics and the opportunity to work with a seller success manager. Hope new sellers will be eligible for this as we need all the help we can get to grow on the platform. Please sign me up as well. Thanks in advance ❤

Edited by creative_howl
Typo
  • Like 83

On 6/15/2021 at 1:59 AM, mjensen415 said:

In addition to your dedicated success manager and exclusive community events we’ve added some exciting new features to help jumpstart your success:

• Access to advanced analytics:
    Track your traffic, competitors, and top keywords to optimize your Gig performance through the new analytics dashboard

• Create custom coupons:
    Reward loyal buyers and have them ordering from you on repeat when you create custom Coupons.

• Win more buyer requests:
    Enhance your chances to win more orders. Get priority for new buyer requests with personal notifications and prime visibility.

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Have questions? All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.74be6bcd207b58db74933abbade9aec1.png Fiverr.com

fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.37570a50e8faa850f027df0f7db93160.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

hqdefault.jpg.c5f6ffacd2528884a52800649d151adc.jpg

I am interested, please let me know the process.

• Like 81

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...