Seller Plus is getting an upgrade!

mjensen415

On 6/15/2021 at 12:59 AM, mjensen415 said:

In addition to your dedicated success manager and exclusive community events we’ve added some exciting new features to help jumpstart your success:

• Access to advanced analytics:
    Track your traffic, competitors, and top keywords to optimize your Gig performance through the new analytics dashboard

• Create custom coupons:
    Reward loyal buyers and have them ordering from you on repeat when you create custom Coupons.

• Win more buyer requests:
    Enhance your chances to win more orders. Get priority for new buyer requests with personal notifications and prime visibility.

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Have questions? All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.74be6bcd207b58db74933abbade9aec1.png Fiverr.com

fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.37570a50e8faa850f027df0f7db93160.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

hqdefault.jpg.c5f6ffacd2528884a52800649d151adc.jpg

Hello, I Join Fiverr 2019 and I am a Level 2 Seller With 5 Star Rating My AVG Monthly Sales On Fiverr Is almost $2500+ and I am Still Behind Many Fiverr Feature Seller Plus Is The One I am Still Waiting

I Have Realized That Many Level 1 Seller With Almost No Good Rating, But Still They Are Eligible For Seller Plus Feature

I Realized That Fiverr Promoting New Sellers Not Old I Have Also Earned Fiverr Choice Several Time But I am Still Behind Many Features Like 

1)Fiverr Seller Plus
2)Fiverr Early Payout
3)Fiverr My Portfolio Feature
4)Fiverr Among My Client

I Have Almost Completed My Top Rated Requirements But Still I Receive Message That You Are Still Not Eligible For Those Features 

This Is Completely unfair 

• Like 51
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2021 at 12:59 AM, mjensen415 said:

If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Respected Sir, 

I am really interested in being invited for Seller Plus program and I have applied already through the signup process. If possible, please ensure my inclusion in the program.

Thanks a lot.  

• Like 48
  • Thanks 2

It will be a great feature as it is showing. I tried to join. It is showing you'll be notified. Do getting any clear picture, what will happen? If I get message then I can get a clear picture about it. But want to know that, can I remove this anytime?

On 6/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, mjensen415 said:
We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

I am interested about Seller Plus and want to be invited. If it is possible, please invite me for Seller Plus. Thank You

• Like 45
  • Up 2

On 2/12/2022 at 3:24 AM, vsjforall said:

Hi, I am very much interested. In fact I have been here 9 years and got around 1300+ orders & 72000 dollars as revenue apart from commission. I hope you can give me a chance for Seller Plus Program.. Please get me in.

I am now Seller Plus for last three months.. Awarded with Seller Plus around June 9th. Its been good as I got orders from brief, Gig Rankings were high and got lot of orders and

• 7 day Clearance system
  • Plus Quick Cash by giving additional 1% and it Helped me.
  • We can know insights of buyer activity like how much they are ordering, rating given and also category they order.
  • Keyword analytics for your gigs and also in fiverr Marketplace
  • Plus Customer success executive which you can report your issues regarding gigs and they will give us tips whether you take or not is your like.

Only issue is that After August 14th Gig Rankings and impression went on downhill gradually each day. I had around 4k Impressions every day and All my orders were correctly delivered and buyers rated me high and even they gave repeated order. Its like My Total revenue was around 72000 until June and It went up to 80 within that 2-3 month period.. Also I got Fiverr Loan of 1500 which I paid in a month itself.. That is almost $4000 job needs to be done for paying that loan as we get 40% from overall Earning.. And It all paid in a month. 30-35 Orders completed too.
Now Impressions is around 200 per day from 4k that reduced gradually in a month. But still Seller Plus is active and renewed for this month. I put two more gigs based on the keywords and they are saying like to wait 2 months for result. I am waiting and will post the results after that..

I am getting like 1-2 messages from New buyers and orders are there so its all going good.. Gig promotion is also active as a panic button. So Now I am playing a waiting game to know whether Seller Plus really helps. This is the time which I will get an idea How good the Seller Plus is as Impressions are less even with high ratings from clients even internally as Customer success manager already told that Buyer impressions are great ( She said it was lower after first meeting and in initial stage and after second meeting she said this) So I ll get an idea How seller Plus works.. If it works I will definitely post it in a month.

• Like 42
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2022 at 8:03 PM, melanielm said:

This is perhaps a ridiculous request and I feel a bit silly asking, but is there anyone I can talk to who can explain to me what a Seller Manager is supposed to do? I just cancelled my Seller Plus subscription for the second time because I simply wasn't getting any advice or specific answers to my questions. Whenever I asked her a question, she responded with a request for a screenshot or specific details that didn't pertain to the question at hand. I never received actionable advice or suggestions.

Also, she told me I should still contact customer support for issues with buyers. Other people/posts on the forum seem to indicate that their Seller Managers helped them with these things.

Did I use it wrong? Was I expecting too much? What types of things was I actually supposed to ask?

I DO have a limitation as I cannot do phone/video calls, so everything was handled over email.

I'm not quite sure what exactly you were expecting from your success manager? They do provide pretty good insights which are not "rumors" and are always available to help you out (talking from personal experience). Their job is to tell you what you need to do to optimize your profile and earning potential on Fiverr.

Although, I have interacted with my Seller success manager only twice. Once via email and once via zoom. It definitely helped me alot and I actually never needed anymore dedicated support. For me, the much glamorous side of a Seller Plus is those amazing insights we get and I believe $29 is a very fair price for the value "Seller Plus" program provides.

So, I would advise you to enroll in it (if you can afford) as once you get used to it, you just can't go back.

• Like 37
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, premiumedit said:

I'm not quite sure what exactly you were expecting from your success manager? They do provide pretty good insights which are not "rumors" and are always available to help you out (talking from personal experience). Their job is to tell you what you need to do to optimize your profile and earning potential on Fiverr.

I have no idea why you responded to my post 5 months after I posted it. I said nothing about rumors. I was expecting exactly what you stated: 'what you need to do to optimize your profile and earning potential.' I asked a question about expectations.

I'm glad you have a wonderful experience with the program. None of what I said in April has any bearing on now.

• Like 38
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, abefe_shopify said:

What if I didn't get order up to $29 a month?

Will they still charge?

Yes. You're paying $29 for improved tools / analytics etc.

It's your responsiblity to use them effectively (and sell a service buyers want).

Similar to promoted gigs, you pay to promote even if you don't make sales.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...