Seller Plus is getting an upgrade!

mjensen415

In addition to your dedicated success manager and exclusive community events we’ve added some exciting new features to help jumpstart your success:

• Access to advanced analytics:
    Track your traffic, competitors, and top keywords to optimize your Gig performance through the new analytics dashboard

• Create custom coupons:
    Reward loyal buyers and have them ordering from you on repeat when you create custom Coupons.

• Win more buyer requests:
    Enhance your chances to win more orders. Get priority for new buyer requests with personal notifications and prime visibility.

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Have questions? All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.74be6bcd207b58db74933abbade9aec1.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.37570a50e8faa850f027df0f7db93160.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

hqdefault.jpg.c5f6ffacd2528884a52800649d151adc.jpg

• Like 313
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 14

I’m interested and waiting to be invited.
Hopefully I can be joined up soon.
And I am full aware of all the cost that will charged and I’m okay with that.

And if there is another process that is required to be participated into this program, I’m ready to do that.
Please sign me up.

Thank you @mjensen415 and Fiverr Team.

• Like 132
  • Congrats! 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

I always love to see more analytics when available. Coupons are an interesting addition - I can give it a try. Buyer request exposure is meh for me, I don’t use that anyway.

I’ll try it If I get a chance. Sign me up 😛

• Like 116
  • Congrats! 5
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

Nice features, but what do you mean by upgrade? I’ve had all that for over a month now. Is it just being announced now?

Seller Plus was announced quite a while ago but the new features of it haven’t been properly announced until now. ie. The buyer request priority, the analytics/keywords including of your competitors, maybe the coupons etc. I think. So I assume they’ve added more to it in that time and/or publicly written more of what it is.

• Like 124
  • Congrats! 7
  • Thanks 2

Nice features, but what do you mean by upgrade? I’ve had all that for over a month now. Is it just being announced now?

I’ve had all that for over a month now. Is it just being announced now?

I think this is the official announcement for those features. A few sellers (@enunciator was one of them) mentioned the coupons and the buyer request notifications in earlier threads.

• Like 126
  • Confused 5
  • Thanks 1

Seller Plus was announced quite a while ago but the new features of it haven’t been properly announced until now. ie. The buyer request priority, the analytics/keywords including of your competitors, maybe the coupons etc. I think. So I assume they’ve added more to it in that time and/or publicly written more of what it is.

Ah, that makes sense then. I just got a bit bummed by seeing “Seller plus is getting an upgrade”! and then coming here and there’s nothing new lol

• Like 112
  • Congrats! 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh, I actually quit Seller Plus a month ago after meeting with my SM, now the Advanced Analytic got me interested and I joined back. This to me seem any serious Fiverr seller should join Seller Plus to get better sales and analytics.

Fiverr earning more from Seller, hope Seller can earn more from Buyer too with the program.

• Like 108
  • Congrats! 5
  • Thanks 2

Great news! I’m interested in being invited to Seller Plus. And I’ve been using Fiverr Promoted gig Feature actively since a while and it’s really helping my business. Looking forward to use this new feature as well.

• Like 96
  • Congrats! 8
  • Thanks 1