Pretty slow month? :(

psychicbunny

have one issue, can’t withdraw paypal… 😦

You don’t have to use PayPal with Amazon. You can get checks from them (if you wish to wait for that long), or withdraw via Payoneer.

Thank you so much for the information. Will findout more & give it a try…

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blockquote

Amazon and CreativeSpace

Amazon and CreativeSpace

Thank you for the suggestion… 🙂

Yes I can do that.&.I tired,but have one issue, can’t withdraw paypal… 😦

Amazon can pay you by check if you want, they will mail a check. Don’t know if that helps?

Also, suppose you don’t withdraw your PayPal earnings and instead use that PayPal account to pay for things, is that a possibility? I see a lot of websites let you pay with PayPal.

Amazon can pay you by check if you want, they will mail a check. Don’t know if that helps?

Also, suppose you don’t withdraw your PayPal earnings and instead use that PayPal account to pay for things, is that a possibility? I see a lot of websites let you pay with PayPal.

They can also pay it directly into a specified bank account.

Amazon can pay you by check if you want, they will mail a check.

I still have my check for the first 0.50 cents I made on Amazon. However, I don’t think Amazon issues checks outside the U.S. anymore. It is possible, though, to get paid via Payoneer.

Will findout more & give it a try…

If this is a text (non-picture book) you might want to look at publishing via Smashwords or Wattpad.

Smashwords gets your book out across more sales channels (including Amazon) and is a way better option than Amazon if you ask me. Wattpad is newer and users a different business model, but is probably where I will publish next time.

I still have my check for the first 0.50 cents I made on Amazon. However, I don’t think Amazon issues checks outside the U.S. anymore. It is possible, though, to get paid via Payoneer.

If this is a text (non-picture book) you might want to look at publishing via Smashwords or Wattpad.

Smashwords gets your book out across more sales channels (including Amazon) and is a way better option than Amazon if you ask me. Wattpad is newer and users a different business model, but is probably where I will publish next time.

It’s a book full of Illustrations & activities for kids… 🙂

First I though of Blurb and then I got hit by the paypal thing… That’s why I went with a publisher just to try out if it will work… May be I should try to sell it by another method, print myself & then sell it… :thinking:

I have already done 2 more books…

I wonder if Top Rated Sellers and Level 2’s are doing better?

I was a level 2 and got demoted this month lol smh. I definitely made more sells as a level 2.

Got demoted to level 1 because not a sale in 30 days…Traffic has been sporadic & low

Smashwords gets your book out across more sales channels (including Amazon) and is a way better option than Amazon if you ask me.

Don’t they pay via PayPal, though?

I’m heavily allergic to basically everything green and blossoming and personally, can’t wait to be burnt at the stake when I start sneezing and blowing my nose uncontrollably in public in 2-3 weeks.

I still get commissions for big festivals and parties which is surprising. I’d assume those would stop first.

but I tried to publish my first kid’s book through a publisher (it didn’t work out) … so thinking of other ways to market it, with the hope for an extra income…

You should self-publish, it’s easy. Amazon and CreativeSpace will help you out, they make money when you make money.

A friend of mine has published over 50 eBooks, he makes $100 to $200 a month. In his heyday, he was making $1,000 to $2,000 a month.

Do you get a big boost in sales as a TRS compared to level 2 seller? Like a dramatic difference or just a little?

I got a boost of sales in the gigs that has mass appeal, versus the niche gigs.

I don’t remember what year I got promoted, but in 2015 I made $19,000.

On December, 2017, I got demoted to level 2

In 2018, I made $8,000

2019: $6,000

2020: $344 so far

And here’s the funny thing, I never ever promoted my gigs, never spammed anyone, never paid for advertising, so it’s clear to me that your level matters.

And here’s the funny thing, I never ever promoted my gigs, never spammed anyone, never paid for advertising, so it’s clear to me that your level matters.

Man that sucks. I am noticing I’m making less as a level 1 compared to level 2. I’d probably make bank as a TRS.

Man that sucks. I am noticing I’m making less as a level 1 compared to level 2. I’d probably make bank as a TRS.

The irony is these last few days have been great for me.

I’ve made $36, $72, and $24 in orders (80%). So anything can happen regardless of level, I just think a higher level usually makes things easier.

Quite ironic, I’m having a busy month so far.
My office closed for 2 weeks due to the corona, but now I have all this time
to work on my gigs, so in a strange way it is a very good timing.

As much as I am aware that many people are infected ( and people have passed away), I believe the flu kills thousands of people every year and it is highly infectious, but most of us manage to get through. I personally am not that worried about the corona.
I am worried about the economy though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived