Can we share our gig link on this forum?

touhaa

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 5:31 PM, arif__pro said:

As a new seller on fiverr , I  really don't know the TOS  details of fiverr too well. I want to share my Gig link  in forum. but don't know Is it legal or not?

No, it's not legal, the police will come and get you. 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚓

Jokes aside, welcome on Fiverr and the forum, and feel free to read as well the ToS of the main site (find the link in the main site's footer; most importantly, as you don't want to get a warning or ban, probably, and Fiverr won't let "I didn't know/didn't read the ToS yet" count, since you accepted them when creating your account), as the forum Standards & Rules, your question is answered in §6, but if you check it already, you can read the other §§ too, to avoid the police showing up at your door for some other reason 😉 :

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/ 

• Like 11
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 3:57 PM, saagorhaquee said:

can I share my gigs link here. not for marketing. I just want to know how is my gigs by seniors sellers. 

The only forum category where you are allowed to post your gig links is in the "Improve my gig" category and "My Fiverr gig" category. This category (Tips for sellers) is meant for advice and tips from experienced sellers. Always check that you're posting in the right category. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, msbrand1 said:

Hello! Experience seller. Do you know how can I promote my gig on Fiverr forum??? I think every new seller is interested in this. so shear us.Thank you😊

Fiverr forum is not for a GIG prompting places. This place is for sharing experience & express details about fiverr pros and cons.

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, rifatmia15 said:

Fiverr Forum is a platform for buyers and sellers, can I share a gig here as a seller?

The only place, on this forum, that you can promote your gigs is in the "My Fiverr Gigs" forum. However, you would be lucky if anyone hires you from this forum. Your target customers are not waiting for your gig posts, here on the Fiverr forums. We are not your target customers.

Figure out who your target customers are, and where they can be found. Then, go to those places and convince those people to hire you. The only way that you will earn sales, is if you target the precise people who need your services. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Posting your Fiverr link is only allowed in the following categories:

Improve My Gig if you want help and My Fiverr Gigs to advertise. 

Hi, @lloydsolutions. You're an awesome guy. I don't know you. But your helpful instruction in a quicker way always inspiring me. Thanks for your such kindness! Bunch of love from my core of heart.

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

On 5/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, harithdeshan said:

How am I going to invite any of my friends to see a forum post?

???? You can copy the link of the post and share it to them

On 5/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, harithdeshan said:

Why can't we put links anywhere in the first place? 

Uhm you can

6. You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules. Gig/profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs. All links and posts should comply with and the Fiverr Community Standards. Unapproved links will cause link or post removal.

7. Links must not be shortened using non-Fiverr shortening sites. Gig/profile links should include thefiverr.com domain. This is a safety/security risk. Readers should not click on shortened links or links that may be questionable. Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/

• Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Up 2