Can we share our gig link on this forum?

touhaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey!
Anyone can guide me please I have an issue with creating a topic. When I create a topic and I want to post my gig here in the forum in Fiverr my GIGs so when I paste the link in the message box it doesn’t load it preview please guide me how I promote my Gig here with a preview?

• Like 5

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure why it’s important either, staying on the forum doesn’t help you in any way with your account on the main site, in case you got that idea from some of those “stay online on the forum” tips.

There is a counter for reading time, not for staying time, so it should only count the time you actively read, i.e. scroll through posts, which at least makes kind of sense, as some people learn from reading forum posts. So, if you need to get a higher forum reading time, I guess you’ll have to read more posts, not just stay logged in.

Being logged in only but not reading or taking part, helps neither you nor the community, so it doesn’t make sense to count that time.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

• Like 5

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

They are mistaken. It’s a shame they spread wrong information to people.

It probably does help to read the forum though if English is not your first language. At least you would get in some practice in English.

• Like 13

That is so horrible. They are “teaching” something that they have no idea about, advising harmful things for sellers and making market place génerally worse place with sellers concentrated on the wrong things 😔

• Like 11