Can we share our gig link on this forum?

touhaa

They are mistaken. It’s a shame they spread wrong information to people.

It probably does help to read the forum though if English is not your first language. At least you would get in some practice in English.

Their main intention is to make students get most out of Fiverr forum (like tips, tricks and so on). Not that Fiverr forum helps sellers get orders.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

For promoting, sellers are allowed to share their gig link in My Fiverr Gigs . You can post your gig link only on your post. If you post your gig link in other’s post it will count as spam. If you need some ideas to improve your gig appearance you can post it on Improve my Gig section. Same rules as My Fiverr Gigs

Hi there,

I want to share my gigs like you said but I’m quite embarrassed to say that I dont know how to rightly copy the link and share it within my post here… can you advise the right method please?

thank you.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I want to share my gigs like you said but I’m quite embarrassed to say that I dont know how to rightly copy the link and share it within my post here… can you advise the right method please?

thank you.

You can check My Fiverr Gigs - Fiverr Community Forum a lot of users promoted their gigs on the forum. and Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum , users asked for help from the community to improve their gigs/profile. Have a look on these category discussions, you can get an idea.

• Like 3

For promoting, sellers are allowed to share their gig link in My Fiverr Gigs . You can post your gig link only on your post. If you post your gig link in other’s post it will count as spam. If you need some ideas to improve your gig appearance you can post it on Improve my Gig section. Same rules as My Fiverr Gigs

If you need some ideas to improve your gig appearance you can post it on Improve my Gig section. Same rules as My Fiverr Gigs

Hi there!

So to clarify, under specific circumstances links to personal gigs are also allowed in the >Improve My Gig category?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!

-Taz

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 10:12 AM, earthenfervor said:

So to clarify, under specific circumstances links to personal gigs are also allowed in the >Improve My Gig category?

Users can post their gig link on IMG.MFG , they are allowed only to post their gig link on their topic. Not allowed to post gig links in other users topic/threads.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2021 at 6:52 AM, creativekamrul5 said:

Hi all.. can I share my link on fiverr forum for get suggestions? If I share my gig link What effect will this have?

You are only supposed to share your Gig link in the "My Fiverr Gigs" category - some share there Gig link in "Improve My Gig" as well.

If you think sharing your Gig link on the forums is going to get you impressions or sales, you may want to rethink your strategy.

Most people in the forum are sellers, not buyers.

GG 

• Like 27
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

Now my question is isn't it illegal to share gig links? 

You can share gig links under the "Improve My Gig" Category - to ask feedback on your gigs and "My Fiverr Gigs" category - to advertise your gigs.

3 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

And here is the link being shared, what order can be found or what gig rank.

What do you mean by this?

• Like 12
  • Up 3

13 minutes ago, sonjoybarman said:

If i share the link. Will it help me to get the order?

It will help to a certain extent -- like if someone is interested in your services, but it's not that often that buyers will be looking through the My Fiverr Gigs category. There are more chances in getting an order through the "buyer request" section on Fiverr or improving your gigs and a buyer finding your gig in the search page.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 12
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, theratypist said:

It will help to a certain extent -- like if someone is interested in your services, but it's not that often that buyers will be looking through the My Fiverr Gigs category. There is more chances in getting an order through the "buyer request" section on Fiverr or improving your gigs and a buyer finding your gig in the search page.

many many thank for share with me awesome information.🥰

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Go to forum first page and find pinned topic Community Standards and Forum Rules 2021 topic. 

You’ll find the answer in paragraph 6 and 7.

Spend some time with reading and searching before you ask question.

Thank you! 

Edited by blavaro
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2