I'm relatively newer to Fiverr ... and already an issue 🤔

Hey all

I actually joined over 2021, but was in the middle of a audiobook project so I couldn't finish my profile.

Just recently uploaded some work samples and my Intro video to finish, then refreshed screen. Logged out then back in, to make sure the updates saved.  But today upon logging in... my newer content didn't keep 😱  

All that painstaking hard work GONE.  Only the unfinished draft video is there.  What happened?  😭  

Was I supposed to wait for or get an email verify that my updated account is active?   I'm so confused (trying not to burn)

Anyone?  

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

18 hours ago, gaelicpros said:

Hey all

I actually joined over 2021, but was in the middle of a audiobook project so I couldn't finish my profile.

Just recently uploaded some work samples and my Intro video to finish, then refreshed screen. Logged out then back in, to make sure the updates saved.  But today upon logging in... my newer content didn't keep 😱  

All that painstaking hard work GONE.  Only the unfinished draft video is there.  What happened?  😭  

Was I supposed to wait for or get an email verify that my updated account is active?   I'm so confused (trying not to burn)

Anyone?  

I guess you probably forgot to press the save button! 🤭🤣

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

20 hours ago, gaelicpros said:

this might have been a cache issue, you should have saved the video or content as a backup.
hoping that you will make a recovery and reupload everything, Hard work always pays off:)

Welcome and Best of luck on your new journey ^_^

• Like 5