New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

My only issue here is… “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
I don’t remember anyone having problems or troubles with it, so why change something that was working so well?

However, mine looks completely different than yours. I see you posted this on April 29th, I was on this morning and up until this evening it was the original for me.

newdash.thumb.PNG.95fa91aefaa10522708397c698f63190.PNG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the new layout. I have trouble with my eyes. I can barely see the deadline now. I preferred the old layout where the deadline was prominent. Why would I want to look at a photo of my gig? I don’t need to look at photos of my buyers either. What a bad interface.

Seems like a cost cutting strategy on the expense of user experience … probably the dashboard never matters to our sellers as much as the money we can make. As long as Fiverr can bring in more buyers and make sellers richer every day … everything else should be fine - guess this is what Fiverr thinks 😂

So, I contacted support and got the generic response I expected.

“Thank you for your feedback. Your comments have been noted with our Product Developers.”

Looks like we’re stuck with this sad excuse of a site design for good.

I’ll create a list:

1. It’s too big visually.
  2. The default shouldn’t be “All Orders” it should be “In Progress.” This makes it confusing and cluttered for people who have already turned in tons of jobs and see all the finished work below.
  3. The finished work should not, under any circumstances, show a “Days Late” on a turn in because that buyer didn’t leave a review. It’s unsettling and is NOT actually late. That creates a negative connotation that doesn’t exist.
  4. “We recommend you deliver early, so there’s enough time for revisions.” This is illogical and has no bearing on delivery, unless you’re now punishing sellers because buyers drag out revision times. It should be removed.

While we’re at it, you’ve made the inbox messaging system a complete mess as well, especially considering you dock sellers from not responding quickly enough. You use Response Time as a metric, but the only way to see if you need to respond to someone is if there’s a TINY clock next to the response? Which, by the way, disappears if you click on the message but haven’t said something. This is beyond awful and is going to cause more sellers’ responses times to drop because they click it and aren’t able to leave a message on the fly.

Can’t agree more! Want to add about Response Time)) There is no way for me to answer straightforward it I’m contacted by someone from another time zone, like US. As we have huge time difference.

I really like the new seller dashboard where we can find orders and see which order is related to which gig

I think it will be more better if “In progress” orders are categorized with respect to gig

What you think about the new seller dashboard?

Takes up a ton of space. Also notifications are gone from the dashboard. Pending reviews etc are no longer listed. To see which gig an order was on I did from manage orders screen. The dashboard was a quick place to find everything. Now I’m not sure what good it is.

I get many small alteration request of buyer in the inbox and I used to take it to dashboard by clicking add to a to do dashboard which used to show it to me in dashboard. But after the redesigning of dashboard, I don’t get it there. Do you experience similar problem ?

I get many small alteration request of buyer in the inbox and I used to take it to dashboard by clicking add to a to do dashboard which used to show it to me in dashboard. But after the redesigning of dashboard, I don’t get it there. Do you experience similar problem ?

Can you explain this problem in simple language ?

I never use the dashboard, but I hear it has been changed. I always go to “selling” and then “orders” to keep track of my orders and revision requests. 🤓

I get the buyers’ requests after months too. I used to add their requests in my to do list in the older version of dashboard. I hope to get it back.

Yes i do not like the current dashboard the old one is best for me …because .,
First when i save some client jobs to my To Do list then is reside there when my self did not close it,
Second when the client the order mark is completed and leave the feedback then is also reside on dashboard so also leave feedback to the buyer,
and many more,

Not just that, but the new dashboard doesn’t show your earnings correctly, at least for me. In my analytics and earnings section, I get different numbers, as well on the app (which are the same), expect the one on the dashboards which is different. I also have the problem with the inbox.

However, this new dashboard is a big improvement from the last one, as it shows all orders. The problem that I had with the disappearing orders is gone. For which I am super-happy.

Archived