New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr do not work on unnecessary subjects - They feel, these all changes are very necessary : That’s why fiverr doing all the change 😄

I’m assuming - Fiverr is going to clean out all the sellers, Who don’t have skills Or someone using multiple account or VPN and low rated sellers etc etc… That will be good = Amazing - 40%-50% sellers will be out from the system… Then less competition 😄

Most important -

Fiverr can ask to you about provide these details 🙂

Your Real Name - National ID proof - Such as Passport or Citizenship.Bank detailsBirth CertificateYour all skills certificate.Educational CertificateBio-metric Authenticationetc etc. - Be ready for give these all thing -

None of this is relating to op

Fiverr do not work on unnecessary subjects - They feel, these all changes are very necessary : That’s why fiverr doing all the change 😄

I’m assuming - Fiverr is going to clean out all the sellers, Who don’t have skills Or someone using multiple account or VPN and low rated sellers etc etc… That will be good = Amazing - 40%-50% sellers will be out from the system… Then less competition 😄

Most important -

Your Real Name - National ID proof - Such as Passport or Citizenship.Bank detailsBirth CertificateYour all skills certificate.Educational CertificateBio-metric Authenticationetc etc. - Be ready for give these all thing -

Nor has fivver ever asked for my birth certificate or bio metric authentication. ??? Not sure where you got those ideas.

Yeah… I’m assuming - Fiverr is going to clean out all the sellers, Who don’t have skills Or someone using multiple account or VPN and low rated sellers etc etc… That will be good = Amazing - 40%-50% sellers will be out from the system… Then less competition 😄

Most important -

1. Your Real Name - National ID proof - Such as Passport or Citizenship.
  2. Bank details
  3. Birth Certificate
  4. Your all skills certificate.
  5. Educational Certificate
  6. Bio-metric Authentication

etc etc. - Be ready for give these all thing -

What is the source of your info? Please don’t misguide people in the Forum. Can you post a reliable link?

Awaiting response.

He posted this on a thread of ours too and not sure where he gets his info but none of it is factual.

Actually there was some real requests to submit id proof. There was some discussion yesterday, long discussions. Some posted screenshots of the requests.

I think it will roll out to others in the near future.

Nor has fivver ever asked for my birth certificate or bio metric authentication. ??? Not sure where you got those ideas.

Currently - This is by fiverr-

Education and Certifications

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-profile-policy

You should add only the degrees and certifications you’ve earned. Make sure you are able to present them to the Fiverr Team (Marketplace Integrity/Editorial/Support) if asked.

Whatever i have assume - That can be true in future - 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

You should add only the degrees and certifications you’ve earned. Make sure you are able to present them to the Fiverr Team (Marketplace Integrity/Editorial/Support) if asked.

Edited to stay on topic - I still see the 'old’dashboard system, so it’s not new for everybody? 🙂

What’s that got to do with the discussion about the new dashboard layout?

Hi levinewman,

My name is Snir, and I’m a product manager @ fiverr.

Can you please be more precise? What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

Dear Sir,

I think, you should make a team for New feature testing - That team members should be - Few from fiverr staff, Few Top Rated seller, Few Pro sellers, Few Level 2 sellers and Few newbie. So you can get all those feedback about your new tool. that will help for develop something Awesome and great to everyone perspective.!!

If you want to ask me about New Dashboard - In simple word - I don’t like it the New dashboard - It’s craziness - But True is - I can’t do anything with it - Rather than just use that as they are providing Or Changing 😄

If you want to ask me about New Dashboard - In simple word - I don’t like it the New dashboard - It’s craziness - But True is - I can’t do anything with it - Rather than just use that as they are providing Or Changing 😄

If you want to ask me about New Dashboard

I’m not asking you about the new dashboard, I’m asking why you keep adding comments that have nothing to do with the topic.

If you wish to discuss certificates or ID requirements or whatever, why don’t you start your own topics?

My goodness. As much as I appreciate the team at Fiverr trying to implement new ideas, this dashboard is definitely a step back. Instead of seeing about 12 different orders on one page as a list, I now see three-four, so I’m scrolling forever to get a sense of what is due when. As a result, I’m not even using the dashboard now, I have to waste time extra clicking and view: Selling > Orders which at least gives me 7 listed.

The large thumbnails are obnoxious, I don’t need to see my own gig’s thumbnail, I know what it looks like.

When I say A, I also say B. The only good thing is seeing a dropdown for moving between In progress / Revision and Completed orders, however with that said, I don’t need to see orders whereby persons are not answering messages and never completing the requirements popping into the dashboard.

Not a very good change at all.

My two cents.

Not sure how it hasn’t changed for you yet, it’s an automatic update. I wish I could roll back to other versions.

Not sure how it hasn’t changed for you yet, it’s an automatic update. I wish I could roll back to other versions.

I have no idea. Am I the only one that doesn’t have it? Like I said, I won’t complain. I like how it looks now. 🙂

My Inbox still is the old one but now I have the “We recommend you deliver early, so there’s enough time for revisions.” bit, which is very unnerving.
It sounds as if we´re expected to be able to do the job plus any possible revisions within the original delivery time, which is nonsense. Are we supposed to double, triple, etc., our delivery times now, just in case? I don´t think that would lead to more orders… 😦

I know, supposedly, the delivery date counts and once initially delivered, the order won´t be late even if it says late in caps and red all over the order, but, yeah. I´ve read a couple of times it did count as late for some people and whether that´s by design or by bug, it´s not very reassuring.

I dislike the layout overall… But I actually really like the “Total Active Order Value” at the top, and a value now showing against each order without having to click through.

As for the condescending “We recommend you deliver early” messages… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I know there’s been a lot of feedback given here but I’d like to reiterate one major point that I think you need to collaborate more with Sellers when it comes to major interface changes. I know that Sellers would be more than willing to help and give constructive criticism as we love your platform and appreciate the work you do in developing it and staying ahead of your major competitors.

A second and more specific thing I wanted to request was in regards to the delivery time showing as ‘LATE’ in each gig and in the case of the new layout showing the ‘Delivery Time’ with the ‘# Days Late’ below it. I am not sure how this information is constructive and informs us of anything except when the original due date was and how far we are from it.

A feature I would love to see would be ‘Time Since Revision Requested’. This way I can know if a Buyer has been neglected because I have revised the work of a different customer and then had that customer request another revision before getting a chance to make it down the list. I feel this information would really help Sellers in making sure each Buyer is receiving a great level of service, communication and improve the customer experience.

Thanks for your time and all the work you do.

Really like the idea of a rollback feature or ability to use previous versions of fiverr. All the comments and feedback given are on point as far as workflow being affected and the overall navigation and look of the new updated dashboard. Seeing as much as possible in a simple organized layout is key. The SELLERS should really be more involved with changes like this or have some sort of say or feedback prior to rolling out new changes. The Sellers are what drives this site, make it easier for us to do our work and that only results in more money and better quality gigs.

Archived