New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

Here’s an idea I had based on their current design, it presents a lot more information on screen while still keeping their ideas for the current aesthetic with the thumbnail etc.

What do you, the forum, think about this?

@snirelkaras

I would love to see this in conjunction with the ability to see “Time Since Revision Requested”.

The ability to add an easy to see and use note to each gig would be absolutely fantastic.

Potentially only having it appear in the dashboard if a note had been added may reduce some clutter.

Either way, I have found the note system to be majoritively useless.

I think that would be a huge step in the right direction.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

I can’t find new Dashboard…anyone tell me how can i find dashboard??

Not all of us have it yet, so you can’t find it if you haven’t got it! 🙂

If it’s any consolation, I don’t have it yet either.

Guest arman_hossain1

Not all of us have it yet, so you can’t find it if you haven’t got it! 🙂

If it’s any consolation, I don’t have it yet either.

Thanks for your reply bro…

Hi levinewman,

My name is Snir, and I’m a product manager @ fiverr.

Can you please be more precise? What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

Hi Snir,

I’m sure from the responses you have gotten the opinion that it is awful looking.

I will be more precise. It is not as organized as it should be. It is not streamlined and with all the extra large size it looks very unprofessional and inefficient.

Why would I need to see a giant thumbnail of my own gig?

Also this creates a lot of unneccessary empty space above view order. Why wouldn’t you just put the “View Order” in that empty space? I’ll break it down for you a bit. Hopefully you guys do listen to us the buyers and the sellers for once.

Fiverrmess.thumb.png.792564d1c4a5262f4de1c2245b27f705.png

Hi Snir,

I’m sure from the responses you have gotten the opinion that it is awful looking.

I will be more precise. It is not as organized as it should be. It is not streamlined and with all the extra large size it looks very unprofessional and inefficient.

Why would I need to see a giant thumbnail of my own gig?

Also this creates a lot of unneccessary empty space above view order. Why wouldn’t you just put the “View Order” in that empty space? I’ll break it down for you a bit. Hopefully you guys do listen to us the buyers and the sellers for once.

And here is at least how it should be. To be honest I don’t know why you guys keep messing with everything that is good about this site and then changing it to something bad. Please stop making these types of changes that as you can see most of your sellers do not agree with at all.

It is just a mess right now what ya’ll did with development.

fiverrmakeitbetter.thumb.png.6272afedaf236594b7249d9d4a8b0a3d.png

My Inbox still is the old one but now I have the “We recommend you deliver early, so there’s enough time for revisions.” bit, which is very unnerving.

It sounds as if we´re expected to be able to do the job plus any possible revisions within the original delivery time, which is nonsense. Are we supposed to double, triple, etc., our delivery times now, just in case? I don´t think that would lead to more orders… 😦

I know, supposedly, the delivery date counts and once initially delivered, the order won´t be late even if it says late in caps and red all over the order, but, yeah. I´ve read a couple of times it did count as late for some people and whether that´s by design or by bug, it´s not very reassuring.

Now that I think about it…that does sound quite unnerving considering Fiverr’s past actions and disregard for sellers.

I hope it doesn’t come to that but it is hard to trust that.

Basically you have a 7 day delivery time. You deliver 3 days early. The customer waits for the 3rd day to do a modification and now you are dinged for being late and your stats go down putting you as a new seller even though you’ve been on Fiverr 5 years and had excellent ratings prior to that. Sounds like something they would do along side “Your fault for cancellations even though you had some person order 10 gigs you don’t even do, didn’t read your description, but still ordered anyways and now you have to cancel because you are a spokesperson and not a computer programmer” or the very transparent response rate that even though folks haven’t changed 1 habit they are going from 99% to 89% overnight without even knowing why fishy kind of thing". Seriously now I’m getting a little more nervous about the ominous message.

I have just now got the new dashboard update. Whoever thought of this simply doesn’t have a clue.

I’ve just gone from having a nice list of 2 orders in queue, to orders everywhere in different stages of completion. (Including never started orders and a delivered order from 2015 ‘Awaiting my Response.’

Why? Why did someone think this was a good idea? How did someone come up with this concept and get the green light to run with it? Out of the three platforms I use for freelancing, Fiverr just became the ugliest and least intuitive.

From memory, I know I have 1 order to deliver tomorrow and one in 48-hours. Thank (which ever deity people pray to) for that, as the new dash just has random garbage tossed around everywhere like an ape just had a colorful gig image tantrum.

Edit: Problem solved. I just bookmarked my orders page to use as my new dashboard. Let’s just hope that no one lets the next wanna be Tracy Emin web designer near that.

I have just now got the new dashboard update. Whoever thought of this simply doesn’t have a clue.

I’ve just gone from having a nice list of 2 orders in queue, to orders everywhere in different stages of completion. (Including never started orders and a delivered order from 2015 ‘Awaiting my Response.’

Why? Why did someone think this was a good idea? How did someone come up with this concept and get the green light to run with it? Out of the three platforms I use for freelancing, Fiverr just became the ugliest and least intuitive.

From memory, I know I have 1 order to deliver tomorrow and one in 48-hours. Thank (which ever deity people pray to) for that, as the new dash just has random garbage tossed around everywhere like an ape just had a colorful gig image tantrum.

Edit: Problem solved. I just bookmarked my orders page to use as my new dashboard. Let’s just hope that no one lets the next wanna be Tracy Emin web designer near that.

Preach it brother!!!

And here is at least how it should be. To be honest I don’t know why you guys keep messing with everything that is good about this site and then changing it to something bad. Please stop making these types of changes that as you can see most of your sellers do not agree with at all.

It is just a mess right now what ya’ll did with development.

Also under active orders can’t it just be the number of orders you have in progress. I always loved seeing the countdown as I finished my jobs. Now it is just the overall counter. I don’t want to see that. I want to see the number I have and watch it go down as I deliver.

Also now you can only see 3 orders per screen. I was used to at least seeing almost 10. Why change that?

And can we add the numbers in there?

Are you listening to our suggestions?

can you change it back now until ya’ll get it together properly?

Thanks

You are right. It is confusing.

In Earnings Page the Active Orders (total amount) is calculated as the Net income (take 20% fiverr fees off), while in the Sellers Dashboard, it’s the total amount.

We will make it more understandable.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

In Earnings Page the Active Orders (total amount) is calculated as the Net income (take 20% fiverr fees off), while in the Sellers Dashboard, it’s the total amount.

I have to say that I for one really appreciate @snirelkaras popping in and showing he is listening to the conversation and feedback here. It makes a big difference to know things are being heard. I know that feedback on development and changes like this are always welcomed by the team and taken into consideration.

With this in mind, can we remember to treat Snir as we would want a buyer to treat us - clear feedback, constructive criticism and politeness.

I have to say that I for one really appreciate @snirelkaras popping in and showing he is listening to the conversation and feedback here. It makes a big difference to know things are being heard. I know that feedback on development and changes like this are always welcomed by the team and taken into consideration.

With this in mind, can we remember to treat Snir as we would want a buyer to treat us - clear feedback, constructive criticism and politeness.

Agreed!

I’m quite impressed with this desire to serve.

This is exactly what I spend most of my day trying to get my clients to understand.

Put Your Clients above all else.

Brilliant, Considerate and Straight from the source.

Thank You @snirelkaras for being of service and taking direct feedback.

I definately like this move by Snirelkaras to eoinfinnegan comment! It’s looks and feel good that someone of importance that can help solve our issue is listening!

What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

Dear Sir,

I think, you should make a team for New feature testing - That team members should be - Few from fiverr staff, Few Top Rated seller, Few Pro sellers, Few Level 2 sellers and Few newbie. So you can get all those feedback about your new tool. that will help for develop something Awesome and great to everyone perspective.!!

Dear Sir,

I think, you should make a team for New feature testing - That team members should be - Few from fiverr staff, Few Top Rated seller, Few Pro sellers, Few Level 2 sellers and Few newbie. So you can get all those feedback about your new tool. that will help for develop something Awesome and great to everyone perspective.!!

Fiverr does this already, I was part of the beta test for the dashboard and feedback was requested. I assume as some people still don’t have it, they are further testing/refining it before a full site rollout?

Personally, I quite like it - except for the late delivery time noted on orders in revision and I think each order row could be a bit more compact to fit more on the page.Oh and I would like the to-do list functionality of leaving a review back, as I find I’m not leaving the reviews as much any more, because I forget (and usually did them in a block, rather than as each review comes in).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

It’s frustrating. Tired of getting used to new design. It’s a typically American thing - “improving all the time”. It drives us, other nations, mad)

It’s a typically American thing - “improving all the time”

Because staying the same is a better alternative?

Archived