New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

Hi levinewman,

My name is Snir, and I’m a product manager @ fiverr.

Can you please be more precise? What is so awful? What should be changed in order to make it better?

Thanks!

Hi Snir, I’m a product manager living in Tel Aviv, as well as a TRS on Fiverr with several years’ experience on the platform. I’d be happy to come by the office (I live a few blocks away) and discuss my frustrations with the dashboard redesign, which I just received recently. Normally I love new designs and layouts, but this one is missing the mark for a variety of different reasons - some of which are not the fault of the dashboard itself, but rather highlighting other issues on the platform. I’d be happy to discuss more offline!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Snir, I’m a product manager living in Tel Aviv, as well as a TRS on Fiverr with several years’ experience on the platform. I’d be happy to come by the office (I live a few blocks away) and discuss my frustrations with the dashboard redesign, which I just received recently. Normally I love new designs and layouts, but this one is missing the mark for a variety of different reasons - some of which are not the fault of the dashboard itself, but rather highlighting other issues on the platform. I’d be happy to discuss more offline!

I would love to hear more if something like this happens 😃

• 4 months later...

Archived