New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

Well, improving all the time is great, but just changing something because it’s time to change is not. 😉 I know they need to test things out to find out if it’s improvement or not, but I think they should test that in more steps, starting with really small group. Fiverr on the other side is testing stuff on large groups and even after bad feedback, they still implement it for everyone…

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, improving all the time is great, but just changing something because it’s time to change is not. 😉 I know they need to test things out to find out if it’s improvement or not, but I think they should test that in more steps, starting with really small group. Fiverr on the other side is testing stuff on large groups and even after bad feedback, they still implement it for everyone…

Presume they must be doing that - I haven’t got the ‘new’ dashboard,so it’s being rolled out in groups?

Added - just changed! 🙂

Presume they must be doing that - I haven’t got the ‘new’ dashboard,so it’s being rolled out in groups?

Added - just changed! 🙂

Yea, I have a new layout for 2-3 months, today it seems they implemented it to extended group, even after everyone I talked too, told them, they didn’t find it as a good improvement over previous design. 😉

Great, another “improvement” …

I only just got this new dashboard. Knew something was up recently when I stopped getting tasks to leave feedback on orders, and now here we are.

This is incredibly poor for anytime you have more than a few orders in the queue. I regularly have 10+ orders active and I used to be able to see them all on the screen at once, now I have to scroll a very long page.

Typically I don’t bother giving feedback or complaining but this is one of the worst changes I have seen to date, makes no sense. The blocks are too big.

You are right. It is confusing.

In Earnings Page the Active Orders (total amount) is calculated as the Net income (take 20% fiverr fees off), while in the Sellers Dashboard, it’s the total amount.

We will make it more understandable.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

I have to say that I for one really appreciate @snirelkaras popping in and showing he is listening to the conversation and feedback here. It makes a big difference to know things are being heard. I know that feedback on development and changes like this are always welcomed by the team and taken into consideration.

With this in mind, can we remember to treat Snir as we would want a buyer to treat us - clear feedback, constructive criticism and politeness.

Agreed! I am so glad to know I can come to the Forum and that Fiverr staff are reading and responding as well. I don’t like this new dashboard change at all, as it’s too hard to read, and I appreciate the willingness to learn from us sellers.

Here’s an idea I had based on their current design, it presents a lot more information on screen while still keeping their ideas for the current aesthetic with the thumbnail etc.

What do you, the forum, think about this?

@snirelkaras

I would 100% be down with a compact version of the new dashboard. Thank you for the visual :clap:t3:

I don’t like the new dashboard either. I’m so used to the other one and this is going to be an adjustment for me. I’m generally not a huge fan of change, so I know that’s why I’m having an issue with it. I’m also not tech savvy, so I once I’m used to something on the computer (like the Fiverr layout) I don’t like having to figure it out all over again 😦

Hi guys, what do you think about this new Dashboard layout, the old one I think was bit more simple and straightforward confused ?

981468806_das2.thumb.jpg.6c1770f3e4d0ce5dafaae224975dea36.jpg

WHY, who thought that this would be a good idea. The page looks horrible. The notifications tab was so damn useful I’m so tired of all these incredibly STUPID changes. What’s the point of this change? I can’t even put into words how damn frustrated I am which just annoys me even more.

[untitled]

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. Fix the god damn site Fiverr there’s a new bug every other day and somehow all you can manage to do is impair functionality by throwing out some new designs when c…

i think i am going to frustrated … the very creepy update that I’ve ever seen

many are frustrated and many are happy too. After all that’s not your own website. They are not going to do, what u do like 🙂

it’s simple thing. if you can’t accept and frustrated, you have best option to leave them 🙂

ery shitty update

don’t abuse them

many are frustrated and many are happy too. After all that’s not your own website. They are not going to do, what u do like 🙂

it’s simple thing. if you can’t accept and frustrated, you have best option to leave them 🙂

ery shitty update

don’t abuse them

i am not abusing them… ! everyone share her/his feelings on forum… !

New layout is not that good. Now it’s just a more complicated “manage sales” page with useless details. Adding individual order details to the todo list is not doing any good for the productivity.

In the Real world - When do disaster come - People do start to leave that disaster place - why you’re living?

Archived