New Dashboard layout, your opinion's?

davidstudio

I would like a way to put a number next to each order, to see which order they need to be delivered in. I do not deliver the orders in the exact order of when each needs to be delivered, according to how they are shown, so if I could put a number in front of each order, a large one, on the list of orders I could see when to deliver each one.

Right now I have to keep a notebook of orders and put a number in front of each one to remember when I promised to deliver each one. And I am constantly changing the numbers around as I deliver them.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally like the idea - not the layout.

1. Please allow for the categorization to be simple. When I logon I would like to be able to start working on project category by category. (And once logged back on it remains in the same category.)
  2. Would be nice to add our own label.
  3. Would be nice to have a counter.
  4. Would be nice to minimize the gig image as it is of no value.
  5. There’s a “0” sitting on the right hand side just above the stats, whats that for?
  6. The order timeframe is basically unnecessary considering the timer/deadline feature on start-up.

(The main thing is the categorization though)

Thanks!

Below is an example…

Wow , nice example, like the categorization you made, would love to see something like this 🙂

The height of the graphic/container for the order would need to be way, way shorter. It takes up too much space.

I’m thinking if we’re getting changes like this one, it would be nice to have a ‘Revert to the previous layout’ button as we didn’t ask for this and it needs tweaking.

For me it’s pretty bad in terms of using it, if your in a conversation with a few clients at the same time, its struggles and can lead to a lag of some sort, early days though so benefit of the doubt for me.

I’ve been trying to get used to it but when you type something and hit “send” and what you just sent disappears, it might take me a while.

Why don’t I see the orderly progression of what they sent, what I replied, then what they replied? Is it a bug or supposed to be disorderly? The time stamps for each message are not in any order. Surely a simple conversation is supposed to be shown in order and not have each line that each person types jump to any place in the total conversation?

On a more happy note, they don’t ask as many continuous questions and go away faster. It discourages long drawn out messages from buyers.

When I send an attachment it disappears and I have to refresh the page to see if it got sent.

Hi, We typically check our TO DO list and the clients who was able to leave us a feedback on the DASHBOARD section. We typically provide feed backs to clients as well even if they’re not offering any gigs. but now it’s all gone. does any one know where to find the TO DO list?

Quite confusing Dashboard! Active order is showing here but if you jump into your earning page Active Orders is showing something else. Confusing at all !!

You are right. It is confusing.

In Earnings Page the Active Orders (total amount) is calculated as the Net income (take 20% fiverr fees off), while in the Sellers Dashboard, it’s the total amount.

We will make it more understandable.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

In Earnings Page the Active Orders (total amount) is calculated as the Net income (take 20% fiverr fees off), while in the Sellers Dashboard, it’s the total amount.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂 @snirelkaras

Can’t w8 to see the updated version.

Thanks for your feedback 🙂

Thanks for your reply snirelkaras.

• 2 weeks later...

MORE CHANGES TO DASHBOARD!!! WHY??? Just as soon as we get used to more changes here is yet ANOTHER change to dashboard that makes things look messy and affects workflow. I don’t need to scroll and scroll and scroll to see what needs to be done. Frankly it made the dashboard seem less professional and less streamline. Big clunky blocks and oversized icons…are we 85 and blind? No. This site should be seamless and flowing for sellers like us who deal with tons of orders and communications. Constantly making it harder to navigate and still not sure of any business or site that CONSTANTLY changes look and feel. I’d take the OG site all day over this newest change. Simple is best!

Archived