Anything that you are fed up from on FORUM?

saddu_writer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buyer/Seller makes a huge complaint accusing Fiverr of some perceived injustice.
Commenter responds with “… as it says in the Terms of Service”.
Buyer/Seller “What is the Terms of Service” or “I didn’t read the Terms of Service so its not my fault” type comments…

Yeah, this one irks me a lot! 👹

How about: "I bought two $5 gigs on this stupid site and I only wanted a 20 page website in one and a 75,000 e-book in the other. One delivered me a landing page and the other sent me 75K words in Martian!!! I DEMAND a refund AND I want to leave a -3 review for both!! I need that $10 for grandma’s surgery!

(Note: This is NOT about our many wonderful buyers who help keep this site going! I ❤️ you all and I am a buyer too!)

How about: "I bought two $5 gigs on this stupid site and I only wanted a 20 page website in one and a 75,000 e-book in the other. One delivered me a landing page and the other sent me 75K words in Martian!!! I DEMAND a refund AND I want to leave a -3 review for both!! I need that $10 for grandma’s surgery!

(Note: This is NOT about our many wonderful buyers who help keep this site going! I ❤️

(Note: This is NOT about our many wonderful buyers who help keep this site going! I ❤️ you all and I am a buyer too!)

I see a lot of buyers requests that are like “I want someone to write me a 30,000 word book, my budget is 50 dollars!”

or

“I need someone to write me five 400 word articles for my blog, don’t respond if you can’t do all five for 10 bucks”

Nah hun, my prices are set. 400 words is 10$ minimum, a 30,000, which I won’t do anyways, will run you at least 6,000 bucks.

I know many people who sell their… uh… “Talents” on here are all like “I’ll write five 400 word articles for 5 dollars” but most of us need to pay rent. I have been writing since before I was a teenager, I certainly hope my skills are worth at least 10$.

I see a lot of buyers requests that are like “I want someone to write me a 30,000 word book, my budget is 50 dollars!”

or

“I need someone to write me five 400 word articles for my blog, don’t respond if you can’t do all five for 10 bucks”

Nah hun, my prices are set. 400 words is 10$ minimum, a 30,000, which I won’t do anyways, will run you at least 6,000 bucks.

I know many people who sell their… uh… “Talents” on here are all like “I’ll write five 400 word articles for 5 dollars” but most of us need to pay rent. I have been writing since before I was a teenager, I certainly hope my skills are worth at least 10$.

Oh, now, lucy, I could pay rent and write LOTS of articles for $5. I won’t, but some people would! The way you do it is like this:

Buyer: I need an article about dogs.

Seller: Article 1, written* in 1 second:

“The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris or Canis familiaris)[2] is a member of genus Canis (canines) that forms part of the wolf-like canids,[3] and is the most widely abundant carnivore.[4][5][6] The dog and the extant gray wolf are sister taxa,[7][8][9] with modern wolves not closely related to the wolves that were first domesticated.[8][9] The dog was the first domesticated species[9][10] and has been selectively bred over millennia for various behaviors, sensory capabilities, and physical attributes.[11]”

*I am using WRITTEN very, very loosely here. And no, I don’t sell articles like this. 😃

or

What’s mind-boggling is the high amount of offers the bargain basement buyer receives. The same goes for voice-overs, too. Buyers wanting an audiobook say about 50,000 words for $100 :rolling_eyes:, a complete waste of time and JOKE. I think to myself are these buyers mad or are these sellers just desperate for an order?! sheesh

What’s mind-boggling is the high amount of offers the bargain basement buyer receives. The same goes for voice-overs, too. Buyers wanting an audiobook say about 50,000 words for $100 :rolling_eyes:, a complete waste of time and JOKE. I think to myself are these buyers mad or are these sellers just desperate for an order?! sheesh

I think to myself are these buyers mad or are these sellers just desperate for an order

They are desperate and they are doing what I did above, except they think it is passable if it’s spun, something like this:

The family animal is a memmber of genus Canis dog that formulates part of the wolfs and is the most very generally abundunt carnivore. The dog @nd the exinct gray wolf are sisters. taxa. with moderndogs not closely related to werewo1ves. (CopySnape passed)

I think to myself are these buyers mad or are these sellers just desperate for an order

They are desperate and they are doing what I did above, except they think it is passable if it’s spun, something like this:

The family animal is a memmber of genus Canis dog that formulates part of the wolfs and is the most very generally abundunt carnivore. The dog @nd the exinct gray wolf are sisters. taxa. with moderndogs not closely related to werewo1ves. (CopySnape passed)

Omg I got Fanfiction.net vibes from that

I knew it LOL! tsk, tsk, tsk… Sneaky buzzards!

Which brings me to “work smarter, not harder” 😎

Those buyers are stingy, and I am certain 95% of the sellers didn’t even read what the buyer asked, they are probably like “Oh you said 5$ for 5000 words? I didn’t read, buy my service for 80$” That’s why you see so many buyers that are like “If you can’t write my book for 9$ don’t bother responding!”

It’s a strange combination of desperation and stinginess.

Archived