Anything that you are fed up from on FORUM?

saddu_writer

Guest offlinehelpers

I knew it LOL! tsk, tsk, tsk… Sneaky buzzards!

Which brings me to “work smarter, not harder” 😎

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice how this thread started off with FORUM things we´re fed up with and is all about Buyer Requests now? 😉

Uh-huh.

The tide is always changing.

Back to the subject at hand. 😇

When there’s a sticky post by staff… All I see are a sea of thank you, thank you, thank you. A different variation works, too. Meh, I dunno it’s probably just me. 😀

⬇️

Guest offlinehelpers

Uh-huh.

The tide is always changing.

Back to the subject at hand. 😇

When there’s a sticky post by staff… All I see are a sea of thank you, thank you, thank you. A different variation works, too. Meh, I dunno it’s probably just me. 😀

⬇️

Guest joannart

The threads that start off good then devolve into people spamming their gigs…

Or someone asks for advice on their gigs then tells you to buy them. 😥

people who company

newbie users who think that they should be getting 100s of orders just because they created a gig

sellers who offer social media likes, followers and so forth

sellers who think they are hot s****

sellers who don’t give enough information oh their gigs description’s

this thread because @emmaki has not posted here.

People calling other users they don’t know ‘dear’ or ‘brother’ or ‘love’ or … (add infinite list here)

People who don’t know how to use the forum search function to find out there was the exact same post 1 hour ago, or 1 day ago, 1 week ago even

Improve my gig people who don’t read the responses to other Improve my gig posts, and apply the generic suggestions in those responses to their own gigs, then waiting to see the results those changes made before posting their own ‘Improve My Gig’ post

As for 3, but sellers who joined yesterday and haven’t even given it enough time to put their own effort into their gigs

People who ask what gigs they should make because they ‘have no skills’

“It’s been a week and I haven’t had any new orders”

People who ask for advice only from TRS or ‘expert’ sellers

Anyone who disses our mods

Stereotyping and being unnecessarily rude: ‘all buyers are ****s’, ‘all sellers are ****s’

1. People calling other users they don’t know ‘dear’ or ‘brother’ or ‘love’ or … (add infinite list here)
  2. People who don’t know how to use the forum search function to find out there was the exact same post 1 hour ago, or 1 day ago, 1 week ago even
  3. Improve my gig people who don’t read the responses to other Improve my gig posts, and apply the generic suggestions in those responses to their own gigs, then waiting to see the results those changes made before posting their own ‘Improve My Gig’ post
  4. As for 3, but sellers who joined yesterday and haven’t even given it enough time to put their own effort into their gigs
  5. People who ask what gigs they should make because they ‘have no skills’
  6. “It’s been a week and I haven’t had any new orders”
  7. People who ask for advice only from TRS or ‘expert’ sellers
  8. Anyone who disses our mods
  9. Stereotyping and being unnecessarily rude: ‘all buyers are ****s’, ‘all sellers are ****s’

Oh and to 3. and 4., don´t forget people who ask to improve their gigs but don´t have any gigs.

Hi everyone. hope ya’ll will be fine.

So tell me whats the worst thing that you are fed up from on this fiverr forum.

Mine are these two threads.

1. Buyer requests full with seller requests.
  2. How to become TRS.

😖

Whats yours…

P.S

Meanwhile my another order of $180 is about to cancel (of course after I delivered) . Wish me luck. :rolling_eyes:

Whats yours…

Freaking TIPs topic from a one or two days older in Fiverr.com -_-

Archived