Get Expert Advice #AskGaryVee

fiverr-social

I know it’s a little bit small, but look! No test-link forum post! This was using your specific search term–Google.com automatically redirects to localized versions so maybe that’s something to do with our differing results?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I think 8% is quite a lot for Fiverr to get from Facebook. When you consider that sellers and regular buyers who I am sure count for a lot of traffic, will go directly to the site (or some may search for Fiverr in google and get here that way). I would imagine that Facebook traffic to Fiverr is mostly new or irregular users.
Consider also that most (approx 50% or more of Google traffic / 9% of total traffic) Google traffic to Fiverr comes from searches that contain the word Fiverr. ie. Fiverr login, Fiverr logo etc, meaning that it is quite possible/plausible that FB brings as much new users to Fiverr as Google does.
Everyone must be sharing their gigs at this stage…

@emmaki. Google is serving you personalized search results based on your own search history That’s also why people who search for their gigs 24 hours day in Google will see them…somewhere but no one else will. As for the rest of it. Its none of my business and I don’t want to get into it.

Ok.

Came here again this morning to check if I may find something new with some sense, but… nothing.

Too much people not giving a shit what this thread is about.

I give up for the moment.

Proposal: maybe it could be worth a try, to work in “selected” topics with manual comment approval.

Have a nice day everybody and let the sales be with you!

yes, it is exactly like @markp said, and it is “a bit” complex.

A fast and “cleaner” but still not “100 % clean” solution is using the “Incognito window” (“private surfing”) for this kind of searches / researches. So you get at least a cookie-free search. Next step would / could be the use of a proxy etc.

If you search for that you will find some how-to guides…

Well, don´t leave your full time job yet. Some people still have their full time job while working on Fiverr because they know that there are ups and downs in freelancing. Especially with the loans and 2 kids you have, and the fact that you are not sure if you have what it takes or not to be a solopreneur, then most likely you ARE NOT ready.

I’m bringing it Gary Vee! I’m the first to ask their question for this Fiverr Special Episode in a way that stands out. Plus Gary, it’s a subject you LOVE!!! FOOTBALL!

Here’s the link to the audio to my question. You’ve talked about on many occasions: time, opportunity and leveraging the two. Here’s my opportunity and I want to make sure it’s optimized by saving you time.

Admin Note: Please ask your question in text. The link is not a good fit for the Fiverr forum. Suggested question topics include:

Are you looking for expert tips on how to bootstrap your business? How about advice on how to build, grow and scale your small business? Or questions on doing what you love, and how to turn that into your career?

You want to see a set of puppets that makes the SAW one look practically cute? Google Melbourne giant puppet.

Warning: it’s puppets, no real anything, and they claim it’s for art and education. I still wouldn’t look at the pics or watch the video with the lights off and while there are kids in the video audience, I don’t recommend it for children or adults with heart conditions. Look at your own risk.

Archived