What would you do with $1000 in Fiverr Bucks?

Kesha

8 hours ago, Kesha said:

Imagine you've got an extra $1000 in Fiverr credit. What service(s) would you splurge on?

I think I would go and hire some brand new sellers in the graphic design parts of the business to design me some awesome new typography posters for my home office.

• Like 8

It would change the complexity of a few orders as I throw in more additional/extras to reduce my overall order count needs and how much I need to track. A few "marquee" tasks would get extra bells and whistles. I go back to a few artists I haven't used in a while due to their price increases and offer the hardest tasks to them at their new price points.

• Like 9

I would hire freelance illustrators who use traditional techniques rather than AI or templates to create illustrations for my children's book.

@newsmike, I follow @vibronx's game on social media. His characters are teens; I do not think your voice would work. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 10
  • Up 2

I'd love to take some of the classes on here to expand my skillset and branch out in the fiverr universe. From a buyer side I'd also purchase some gigs to help get me a website and help get social media started to help get a portfolio website and my branding online.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

Oh marketing and sales, 100%. Not that I need more clients but I need to develop less time intensive products and services that clients will still benefit from and market the hell out of it. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

What a nice exercise... I will use the money to promote my GIGs so this 1000$ are the first of many!! If not, I would reconduct this money to my personal promotion, bulding a website and paying for some PCP in order to position in and strat atracting clients.

• Like 2

On 3/1/2024 at 10:04 AM, Kesha said:

Imagine you've got an extra $1000 in Fiverr credit. What service(s) would you splurge on?

I would get someone to make my website look nice and professional. I’d have a pro demo produced. Hire a marketer. I’m sure I could think of more!

• Like 5