Joining Seller Plus

momaidi

Question

Hey everyone,

My below query is regarding seller plus.

April was the best month for me as I did over 40 projects with positive reviews and recently, I see my account is not like before anymore, I am not expert to be honest to find out what really happened and then a way to overcome the issue.

What I meant is, what features does seller plus have, if I am facing such problems/issues in Fiverr, will seller plus be helpful? In terms of gigs what features will I have If I join seller plus?

Thank you

• Like 12

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Thank you!

I would like to have some real experience of those who already joined seller plus, I have read some articles about it but need some advice from seller plus members.

Honestly, most of us never asked on forum or sought advice from others before joining the program. We saw the notification on our dashboard, opened the program page, read the benefits and signed up!! 

Most (relatively) new sellers think that there are hidden tricks/secrets to everything on Fiverr - that's why everyone keeps asking the SAME questions. (this is the 3rd/4th new thread on whether or not to join seller plus in last one week).

Nothing beats learning things in life through our own experience and even mistakes!! 

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, momaidi said:

I would like to have some real experience of those who already joined seller plus, I have read some articles about it but need some advice from seller plus members.

Seller plus will not bring you any sales, at least not directly. If you go with Seller Plus Premium, you will talk with someone from Fiverr that may or may not give helpful advice when it comes to improving your gigs. Regular Seller Plus doesn't have that.

I've been a member since the beginning and for me, having a success manager didn't do much. That's because I have been around for a while, but I guess this might be ok for people that are just starting out.

However, the general consensus is that Seller Plus won't bring any sales. It gives you more tools like Request to Order, you can see the average review a buyer leaves to sellers, stuff like that. But if you want more sales, it won't really help. Although talking with a Fiverr employee might come in handy for some people.

• Like 11

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Hey everyone,

My below query is regarding seller plus.

April was the best month for me as I did over 40 projects with positive reviews and recently, I see my account is not like before anymore, I am not expert to be honest to find out what really happened and then a way to overcome the issue.

What I meant is, what features does seller plus have, if I am facing such problems/issues in Fiverr, will seller plus be helpful? In terms of gigs what features will I have If I join seller plus?

Thank you

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plus-overview

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

Edited by navid_zafar
  • Like 11

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, momaidi said:

Thank you!

My personal experience was not good. It didn't help me at all neither in geting any sales or improving my gigs. However different people have different experiences.

Edited by navid_zafar
  • Like 10

12 minutes ago, navid_zafar said:

My personal experience was not good. It didn't help me at all neither in geting any sales or improving my gigs. However different people have different experiences.

Totally 💯

I had similar queries about gig creation/categories when I started SP in 2021 but then I realised that a SM can't really hand out specific-advice to us, which would give us a lot of unfair-competitive advantage over those sellers who aren't part of the program. It would make the marketplace uneven too.

Since then I keep my conversations issue-based in nature (usually its related to support tickets) or broad strategic guidance. And of course, RTO is the biggest plus point.

I didn't even sent a mail with queries or scheduled a call after the launch of the new system, no point in clogging the already overwhelmed system at their end. Rather the outcry on the forum and zillion experiences + POV's  of other sellers about success score taught me a lot. 😇

• Like 11

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

I had similar queries about gig creation/categories when I started SP in 2021 but then I realised that a SM can't really hand out specific-advice to us, which would give us a lot of unfair-competitive advantage over those sellers who aren't part of the program. It would make the marketplace uneven too.

Well, this is already an advantage over those who aren't part of the program. 👇 Just saying... 😉

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Since then I keep my conversations issue-based in nature (usually its related to support tickets) or broad strategic guidance. And of course, RTO is the biggest plus point.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Well, this is already an advantage over those who aren't part of the program. 👇 Just saying... 😉

In theory - Yes, I agree.💯 Just that my frequency of contact with SM is very low. I barely had a couple of mail exchanges in the last 8-9 months.

Alot of our peers communicate regularly and do calls too ( as they mentioned on the forum). And I often wonder, what do they all talk about? What am I missing upon/not doing in life?? 🙈 Atleast, they are achieving better ROI on their monthly invoice. 😂

• Like 6
  • Haha 1