Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

2 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

It does matter, because there's a 4.7 cut off for TRS. With a 4 value for money, the max review you can get is 4.7, so any single review lower than that will instantly drop you.

Ok, I see. But isn't demotion from TRS, as well as promotion to, also manual?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, zerlina84 said:

Also, I was away all evening and I got a new order 2 hours ago, opened it on the app and now it’s almost midnight, I just came home and I have to turn on my laptop so I can open the new order on desktop as well because if I wait until tomorrow I will get that stupid REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS NOW email that has apparently been messing with my SS.

Yes, this is not clear why, it seems a bug on the app, if you don't log in from your PC you will receive an email stating that you have not reviewed the requirements...and most likely at that moment they are already attacking your performances... can you check it @Kesha ?

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 9
  • Up 3

22 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Buyer ratings are meaningless.

1 - Buyers have nothing to lose. Get a low rated buyer account? Close it, open a new one.

2 - Buyers are never under pressure by sellers. They aren't on display. They don't lose their living over bad reviews.

It doesn't matter how sellers rate buyers, whatsoever. Just get rid of reviews on buyers altogether. 

I can't agree with you on this. I always check buyer reviews and, more importantly, reviews they are giving to sellers. It's not perfect, but googling the buyer's username + fiverr usually gives this information. If they were unhappy with one seller, that's ok, but anything more than that is a red flag and I'm not available/lacking the skills that they need.

I think that in the long run buyers with bad reputation are losing money because they are missing the chance to work with decent freelancers.

Of course, Fiverr knows this would be a problem which is why they will never implement a similar feedback system that they have in place for sellers or be more transparent about buyers' past behavior/"success score".

The buyer and seller could never be equal. The buyer is Fiverr's customer who brings money. Seller is just a product that Fiverr is selling to their customers.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, abdelilah_devs said:

i got 69 completed orders and 15 canceled

Well, that ain't good. That's a ~20% cancelation rate, which is pretty horrible. That wouldn't qualify you to level up in the old system either, regardless of "success scores", so in your case it makes sense it counts as strong negative impact.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

56 minutes ago, abdelilah_devs said:

hey ev1 i got this in Success score page under my gig  (4/10 btw):

Order cancellations:Strong negative impact

does this mean if my order completion % goes up my Success score goes up?
i got 69 completed orders and 15 canceled

Yeah, not gonna lie man. With all due respect and in the hopes of helping you better and grow your business, 15 cancelled orders out of a combined 84 is pretty concerning. I’m fairly sure there are people that have been active here for years and aren’t on the double digits for cancelled orders. You should start looking into what led to those orders being cancelled, and have a hard introspection on your business to determine how you could fix whatever isn’t working. Find a common denominator in those cancellations.

To give you some insight, I’ve been on this platform for the past 3.5 years, I’ve completed around 300 orders in that time, and I’ve only ever cancelled 2 orders because of something happening during the order or the buyer being unsatisfied, and 2 orders cancelled through CS because the buyers placed the order accidentally, and I’d be confident to say those numbers are a bit more around the average for most active sellers, give or take a couple.

with that number of cancellations you’d have had a tough time even under the old system. I’m sure you must be good at what you do if 69 of those orders have been successful experiences, so take a look at what went right on those, and what went wrong on the others, and find patterns! Make the necessary changes. Wish you all the luck possible 🙏🏼

• Like 8
  • Up 2

people i think at this point we all should agree that they are not answering, reading, updating, i think at this point they even turned off their ChatGPT on the forums and customer service.

Would be awesome to see a post from Fiverr really saying the updates and changes on their system after reading their freelancers. But they only posted an other "you are not understanding, we are perfect, see my webinar that doesnt explain your questions but make us look good on a presentation, we dont care if you are in the other side of the world, deft or blind, we are perfection and our new completly failed system implemented without testing or asking our freelancers about it, is not going to change at all."

• Like 8
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, virgoca said:

Yeah, not gonna lie man. With all due respect and in the hopes of helping you better and grow your business, 15 cancelled orders out of a combined 84 is pretty concerning. I’m fairly sure there are people that have been active here for years and aren’t on the double digits for cancelled orders. You should start looking into what led to those orders being cancelled, and have a hard introspection on your business to determine how you could fix whatever isn’t working. Find a common denominator in those cancellations.

To give you some insight, I’ve been on this platform for the past 3.5 years, I’ve completed around 300 orders in that time, and I’ve only ever cancelled 2 orders because of something happening during the order or the buyer being unsatisfied, and 2 orders cancelled through CS because the buyers placed the order accidentally, and I’d be confident to say those numbers are a bit more around the average for most active sellers, give or take a couple.

with that number of cancellations you’d have had a tough time even under the old system. I’m sure you must be good at what you do if 69 of those orders have been successful experiences, so take a look at what went right on those, and what went wrong on the others, and find patterns! Make the necessary changes. Wish you all the luck possible 🙏🏼

actyally i got 2 cancelations for a client that just found someone cheaper, supposedly the custommer care agreed that this shouldt affect my score in that momment, but now, is just part of a bigger system. And as you could test, the custommer service right now is a ChatGPT programed to not answer and hardly going to review each case if you are not paying Pro.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Okey here is a trick to skip the chatgpt on customer care, they didnt answer yet, but at least wasnt the copy paste of "see my webinar", since asking a screenshot of the problem will require customer care to ... care about the customer question and research the problem : image.png.82047e87ec2456840e2e0aeb7cb37804.png

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, kingpirux said:

actyally i got 2 cancelations for a client that just found someone cheaper, supposedly the custommer care agreed that this shouldt affect my score in that momment, but now, is just part of a bigger system. And as you could test, the custommer service right now is a ChatGPT programed to not answer and hardly going to review each case if you are not paying Pro.

I did not know Fiverr would allow you to cancel an order because of that. That's rough. We have seen some screenshots from people talking with CS that claimed they are looking into some of the cancelled orders that are bringing the scores down unjustly, but how true that is, well, that is another question altogether. Hopefully when all of this is a bit clearer you'll be able to work out the effect of those cancellations 😕 please keep us posted if you can

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

I'm curious about whether all these discussions will end up being just idle chatter, and if any of the moderators are actually noticing and passing our comments on to the higher-ups.

Clearly, there are flaws here that sellers aren't happy about.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zerlina84 said:

, I just came home and I have to turn on my laptop so I can open the new order on desktop as well because if I wait until tomorrow I will get that stupid REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS NOW email that has apparently been messing with my SS.

Ive discovered it will recognize you’ve looked at requirements if you review requirements thru the new order email notification (because you’re viewing in desktop mode from your phone email)

Requirements need to be viewed in desktop mode on whatever device to register they’ve been viewed.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Returning Customer and yet he didn't find any "value for money" in the delivery 🙂 Besides that, the client is COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the delivery and didn't even ask for a single revision.

This option seems flawed. Why would clients accept the price in the first place? If they don't like the price, they wouldn't order? And if they did, and they were ok with the price, they accepted the delivery while being totally satisfied with the work then what is the point of this "value for money" option?
It is like "I worked with you before and I will keep working with you because I love the quality of your work but no, you have no 'Value for money' in the work you deliver"

review.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

@prof_arehman Yes, the Value For Money metric is extremely flawed. I agree with your take as I've had similar experiences despite being cheaper than competitors and the market rate!

I think it was very short-sighted of Fiverr to implement that rating, as it's completely irrelevant if the client paid for your work and accepted your delivery with a good general rating. 

Frustrating to say the least.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

I have been working on Fiverr for more than two years and Now for this Updated level system, I am being flagged for the level system. This is very disappointing for me. I have everything to 100% and my success score is 10. What is the value of these metrics then. I am also feeling very vulnerable in Fiverr working now. To make this a main profession it became very dangerous.

I have been waiting for the Top Rated and now I can't perform the level system. How can i rely on this platform if this kind of thing happened?

I want solution for this asap.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.50.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 9.52.27 AM.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, nadiappp said:

Maybe the intention is to lower the ratings of everybody. The tragedy is that if the value for money is 3/5 ("average") it puts sellers into Level 0, even if all the other metrics are outstanding.

If they want to lower the rating for everyone, they should do it in a way that at least makes sense. Many of the repeating clients I have been working with for years are leaving 3-4 stars in "Value for money".
If they didn't see the "Value of Money" in my service, they would not have been here working with me for years. 
Especially the orders that came through custom offers with a prior discussion about the Cost of Service and everything, asking them about "Value for money" at the end when they are super duper happy with my work and are leaving 5/5 in everything else, doesn't make any sense at all.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

Just now, creativecolumn said:

Hi guys. What about the current TRS with 9-10 Success Scores?

Can we keep our TRS badge even after 14th March? Or will they force everyone to be Level 2 and select TRS again?

@Kesha @emmaki @katakatica @voicedbyken @visualstudios @uk1000 @donnovan86

Honestly, your guess is as good as mine and I don't believe anyone here knows any more than that.

I read that TRS will not be auto-demoted as it will be handled by real people the same way we got approved for the rank.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, prof_arehman said:

If they want to lower the rating for everyone, they should do it in a way that at least makes sense. Many of the repeating clients I have been working with for years are leaving 3-4 stars in "Value for money".
If they didn't see the "Value of Money" in my service, they would not have been here working with me for years. 
Especially the orders that came through custom offers with a prior discussion about the Cost of Service and everything, asking them about "Value for money" at the end when they are super duper happy with my work and are leaving 5/5 in everything else, doesn't make any sense at all.

I know, it doesn't make sense. The thing is that clients do not use the same definition of what "value for money" means. In Fiverr help pages, value for money is described as: "Shows if clients feel they got what they paid for." But for customers value for money simply means: is it cheap enough? Two completely different things.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 7

12 hours ago, rakibzkhan said:

Can anyone tell me what is success score? 

It is very important. Like dark matter, we don't currently know what it is ontologically or physically, what it is composed of and by what laws it is governed.

• Like 7
  • Haha 5
  • Up 1