Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

1 minute ago, emmaki said:

Will someone please record a webinar or do I have to do it myself? 

I have it recorded, but unfortunately, I just noticed that my OBS studio was also recording my microphone. My bad that I forgot to turn it off (and thanks to Fiverr for making me mentally ill), and it has some conversation between me and my wife, so I won't be able to upload it.

But, officials said that they have also recorded it and will make it live for all who missed the webinar. If I am not wrong, the staff member Noah posts all the recording clips and updates in the community by creating a thread on the forum.

Once again, Transparent Fiverr is so busy releasing updates (that no one asked for) and that they don't have time to create a webpage where we can find all the previous clips at one place.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I would say, "Absolutely." Fiverr needs to learn that always saying "we can not disclose things" is not going to work and help sellers (or the community in general). The community needs answers to the mess they have created.

The problem is who actually wants to help someone who complains? We are getting angry and customer service I am sure is experiencing a fair amount of abuse but at the end of the day we are just a few people. Even if there were tens of thousands of us it wouldn't be enough to put a dent in the amount of sellers on the platform. The number of people willing to take their lumps because they are desperate to earn (I don't blame them I have been there). 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

You are safe from that with RTO. Why would anyone accept clients placing orders out of the blue is beyond me at this point.

This was a long time ago before I had that option. And before I could afford the extra money for seller plus every month.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I have it recorded, but unfortunately, I just noticed that my OBS studio was also recording my microphone. My bad that I forgot to turn it off (and thanks to Fiverr for making me mentally ill), and it has some conversation between me and my wife, so I won't be able to upload it.

But, officials said that they have also recorded it and will make it live for all who missed the webinar. If I am not wrong, the staff member Noah posts all the recording clips and updates in the community by creating a thread on the forum.

Once again, Transparent Fiverr is so busy releasing updates (that no one asked for) and that they don't have time to create a webpage where we can find all the previous clips at one place.

I don't know, maybe we would find your strange microphone noises and talking with your wife more interesting than the complete lack of corporate substance in the webinar? 

But excellent point about not having a useful page with all past webinars etc with transcripts in one place. (OK, the transcripts was someone else, but also an excellent idea)

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Where's misscrystal?!

Hopefully on the way out from the main platform as well. Professional marketplace and scam "services" don't mix. Maybe that vertical can all light some candles and sacrifice some chickens to change the new level system, let's see how that works.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

New system Success score

In one scenario, a client requested a professional logo design service with an agreement for 3 revisions. However, after providing 5 revisions and completing the project professionally, the client changed their mind and demanded more revisions. Upon explaining that the agreed-upon revisions were exhausted, the client canceled the order and left a negative internal rating, hindering my visibility.

In another instance, a client initially requested 10 icons for a mobile application. I delivered the icons professionally, but later, the client wanted 20 icons for the same price. When I clarified that the original request was fulfilled and asked about additional compensation for the extra work, the client gave me a negative internal rating, impacting my visibility.

This new system appears unjust to sellers. When buyers request a specific service and then demand significantly more, they often end up dissatisfied even if the service provided is above and beyond. Sellers are then compelled to provide excessive work, sometimes without fair compensation. Consequently, most buyers may only be satisfied if the service is almost free.

It's crucial to reconsider this system, as a regulatory framework should ensure fairness between sellers and buyers. The buyer should not solely dictate terms and serve as both adversary and judge. We need mechanisms in place to prevent such unfair situations and ensure a balanced and mutually beneficial environment for both parties involved.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

15 minutes ago, emmaki said:

I don't know, maybe we would find your strange microphone noises and talking with your wife more interesting than the complete lack of corporate substance in the webinar? 

I had to rewatch the webinar again to see if there was anything private, lmao! But there's nothing there other than some mouse clicks and doggy noises in the background (just for a few seconds). I have uploaded the webinar recording here.

Just a tip: If you want to save your precious time, just watch the clip of Ran speaking -- the other people are just reading Lorem Ipsum from their Powerpoint slides xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dN-SMZE1cKcQAvn_sjUQNy4KVwNpJO0z/view?usp=sharing

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 7

4 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I had to rewatch the webinar again to see if there was anything private, lmao! But there's nothing there other than some mouse clicks and doggy noises in the background (just for a few seconds). I have uploaded the webinar recording here.

Just a tip: If you want to save your precious time, just watch the clip of Ran speaking -- the other people are just reading Lorem Ipsum from their Powerpoint slides xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dN-SMZE1cKcQAvn_sjUQNy4KVwNpJO0z/view?usp=sharing

You are amazing! Thank you! 

And Ran is one of the good guys. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, mike_builderall said:

This is great, I think Fiverr will start making amendment for the new level rating 

Yeah.. right after 14th March 2024 when every seller will be demoted based on new level system. Nothing is gonna happen I think. I mean Fiverr is not gonna think of us.. They are happy with their Product Releases so just wait and see what happens after 14th March 2024.

But it's for sure that everyone will start backlashing again once the new level system is fully rolled out on 14th March 2024. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional content
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

tbf I think on ran's thread there's like 20 more webinars. 

Perhaps the attendance was a bit puny this morning so they decided it was time to spambox? 

I'll be uploading the transcript from the webinar that was posted here earlier using my fancy AI software. I'm just waiting for the video to be processed.

I make no apologies for words like "woof" being in the middle of sentences. We can only hope in amusing places. 

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Up 2

It looks like an email came out with the notification.

This seems like a strange email to send to sellers who are top-rated, success score 10 etc. (never mind those who were top rated but are now level 0 and don't know why), but...

It is what it is: 

image.png.8a417b914d1afd73a0f0bb00d20a1998.png

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, emmaki said:

they decided it was time to spambox

Not sure if everyone is getting this, but I even got a normal inbox message from the team. Just thought to share as it was surprising to see someone from the team messaged a webinar link for the first time in history.

image.png.ba8e6ff59242e6f0f1415d5ffbdc6088.png

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Not sure if everyone is getting this, but I even got a normal inbox message from the team. Just thought to share as it was surprising to see someone from the team messaged a webinar link for the first time in history.

image.png.ba8e6ff59242e6f0f1415d5ffbdc6088.png

Got the same message this morning. I'm currently talking with him now

• Like 10