Update: Addressing new level system questions and feedback

23 minutes ago, Kesha said:

@bobstouch Hi. It's best to reach out to Customer Support for assistance with your specific case. They can provide further clarification and help resolve any issues. Good luck!

Hello,  they are only sharing the same message to everyone on this plateform, not providing any detials and not clearling the situation.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, cal5086 said:

This 100% true about the ratings.

As a TRS or any seller on the platform, only two scores are positive a 4.7 and a 5. So the buyer has 2 options to pick from that are positive and about 10+ options to pick that are all 100% negative. The buyer has zero idea how this effects us as sellers because I have gotten glowing reviews and tips with a score of 4. A score of 4 should be a B, but on here it's the equivalent to a 1 the way it is weighted. 

The score of 4 shouldn't be negative, the score of 3 should be neutral.... and so on.

As of now every score we get below 4.7 is basically a negative score for us sellers.

Also, I believe they said the private reviews only work negatively. If private reviews are positive, it makes no difference to your score. So even (hypothetically) if all your reviews were 4.7, you’d still be demoted if one person were to leave a negative review, or if Fiverr’s *definitely not AI* reviewers thought you messaged someone in an unprofessional tone one time.

Edited by ahunyady
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

17 minutes ago, virgoca said:

I understand you must be DROWNING on the amount of questions

This is true. It’s about 1 post every 7(ish) minutes for the last 28 hours. That’s got to be hard to keep up with. Thanks Fiverr team for taking everyone’s thoughts seriously and providing this space to share feedback.

Edited by charlsmcfarlane
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, Alex.M said:

well maybe but I still think it's some kind of bug then otherwise all of those users would've been banned by now 

i dont think its a bug they said it in a post ive seen here saying this is a final decision and the flagged account are going to have that impact in 14 march the fact the i send photos showing that i have no warnings and im only in my country and they keep sending copy paste messages

• Like 9

@Kesha if success score/level system correct from Fiverr point of view and it built on freelancers competition , please explain how it can be possible for my gig if I have success score 5, but conversion outperforming 93% sellers????

2024-02-1618_54_24.png.8ae38fd9c00aa2de39aed915aa605f55.png

2024-02-1618_51_57.png.18f330aeebc7422869350b660b2eb233.png

Edited by fittranslate
  • Like 9
  • Up 4

33 minutes ago, Kesha said:

It's best to reach out to Customer Support for assistance with your specific case. They can provide further clarification and help resolve any issues. Good luck!

I'm sorry, but based on the screenshots that a lot of people are posting on the forum, everyone is receiving the exact same template response from Customer Support, with no further clarification (other than that the decision is final) and no resolution. What should they do?

• Like 8
  • Up 8

14 hours ago, sunshine15 said:

This entire new rating and level system is flawed. Did Fiverr just decide to "wing it" and see what happens? As a Top Rated Seller and being a full time freelancer for several years now, this just reiterates my feelings about Fiverr as a whole...they do not care about their sellers and definitely do not listen to them. I have yet to read one positive thing about this entire new system.

It's making many sellers look at alternative freelancing platforms. That's a positive for those other sites & because fewer sellers on Fiverr may result in more orders for those who survive the culling.

Edited by ahunyady
  • Like 9

image.png.4581fd081c6dcd2117b661bd6c3bff05.pngimage.png.a14a4809eeb2920cb50d4f904cb5a783.png100% order completion rate , 100% Deliver on time, almost 100% response rate.. 5 star Ratings all the Time. Always exceed the buyer expectations but Success Score : 6 (Negative impact  Buyer satisfaction). if I understand buyer requirements in first Attempt then why should I ask him extra question to increase communication with the buyer. if buyer super happy with the final result then why we should ask him to change his mind. everything was going smooth but this Fiverr new level system made me so uncomfortable. my inactive gig dragging me in lower success rate even my best seller gig have 6 success score. 

• Like 11
  • Up 4

13 minutes ago, fittranslate said:

@Kesha if success score/level system correct from Fiverr point of view and it built on freelancers competition , please explain how it can be possible for my gig if I have success score 5, but conversion outperforming 93% sellers????

2024-02-1618_54_24.png.8ae38fd9c00aa2de39aed915aa605f55.png

2024-02-1618_51_57.png.18f330aeebc7422869350b660b2eb233.png

This does not make sense, since a few months then my impressions and clicks have drastically dropped, since the internal testing of the new system started (probably). How can we continue to have confidence in such a platform? I feel naive to have invested so many of my resources here si Fiverr....

IMG_4868.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Up 2

19 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

well maybe but I still think it's some kind of bug then otherwise all of those users would've been banned by now

Yeah, a bug called 'Fiverr's super smart AI'. Now, thanks to it, Fiverr will have double work to do and, from all that bunch of flags, check which ones are false positives.

• Like 12
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Yeah, a bug called 'Fiverr's super smart AI'. Now, thanks to it, Fiverr will have double work to do and, from all that bunch of flags, check which ones are false positives.

Bold of you to assume they'll be checking... 

• Like 8
  • Up 5

So according to fiverr support the order cancellation metric doesn't follow cancellations 

if it doesn't follow cancellations then what else it follow? 

The article to which CS referred clearly states that 

"Though the Success Score accounts for your number of canceled orders, inevitable cancellations due to misunderstandings or mistakenly placed orders do not impact your success score."

Same line she is also copying and pasting refuting her above statement 

Does fiverr support even read what they are saying?

The backstory of this chat is:
I had one cancelled order on my gig I repeat just one which was scam order and was cancelled immediately and I reverted the order cancellation impact through customer support. And when I received a bad impact on success score due to order cancellation on the gig I went to the CS gave them the order id of the cancelled order and chat id of the CS chat when the cs reverted my cancellation impact.

image.jpeg.e9ba29f13ed107e35bd75c83abc309c2.jpeg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Alex.M said:

Ai in general is bad , not the right direction for sure... 

I'm a Comic Book artist in this platform. I've been eligible for TRS for over half a year now, yet I haven't been picked up because my category isn't high demand. However, AI Artists is on the top 10 of their priority list for TRS evaluation according to their level guide. Fiverr is not only embracing AI, it's punishing us for it in the process. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, maitasun said:
22 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

the truth is that for now they don't know either , I assume that this will be solved in the following days , don't worry too much about it for now. 

Oh, they DO know!!!! That they don't want to admit it, that's another story.

Aside from copy-pasting evasive responses from CS, I was also assured that:

Our calculations are currently perfect and spot on, as we have taken the time to make sure that no issues within the calculations and reviews ahve been made from our end.

Which I could compare to magical thinking because nothing is perfect.

Even here, on the first page of this topic - after only just 12 hours of pre-releasing the new system to the buyers - @Kesha admits that "cancellations rectified by Customer Support affecting success scores" is an oversight and they are "working to resolve it before the transition period concludes".

On the other hand, in a similar forum topic about the new levels release (now closed), another Fiverr representative directed me to CS to send a misjudged gig score for review. 

This is strange that in public (forum) the willingness to help / explain is better, while in private (support tickets) we get PR responses.

post.png

• Like 10
  • Up 1

6 minutes ago, virgoca said:

Fiverr is not only embracing AI,

And it's a really stupid decision. If you pay an AI "artist" to make "art," you're not too bright. You could just go prompt the machine yourself.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 8
  • Up 8

I have been working as a professional Web Designer and E-commerce Expert at Fiverr for many years. Got a lot in this long time. I always love working with Fiverr.

Day by day competition has increased in Fiverr. which is becoming more and more difficult to keep up.

And, some of these harder and harder updates of Fiverr are becoming more burdensome for the seller. It seems that I am going to lose a lot from here. If something like that happens, a bad situation will arise in my life. Because I earn on Fiverr.
I would request Fiverr to take care of the sellers as well. Otherwise, the good seller will lose. I think a good professional seller can retain clients. That makes long-term working relationships.

These are my own opinions. I apologize if this is contradictory. I just expressed my opinion.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 2/15/2024 at 6:50 AM, saadafaq said:

Completely agreed.

My friend is also experiencing the same problem, despite the fact that everything was up to the mark before the update. This is utterly ridiculous. The amount of mental discomfort this update caused sellers is indescribable.

Exactly. I have spent hours crying so frustrated and feeling defeated how in the world can I be motivated. I have worked my butt off to get where I am on this platform and they roll out a program that is severely flawed & are like "hey you have a month to fix our very messed up new system, good luck figuring it out because we don't even have it figured out"  🫠

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

I’ve been selling for 5 years, TRS for a while. Most of my order revenue comes from low volume / high dollar, long-time customers. Clients have begun leaving low ratings (by low I mean lower than 5) but when I ask them what I can do to improve my service, they reply that everything is great, and that’s why they left a large tip. Yes, they tip me on orders that they are happy with, yet Fiverr is guiding them to leave ratings that will force me to DELETE my gigs (not pause, but delete) or simply be booted from the platform. When I probe a little more into it (very, very difficult to word these questions because of TOS), I find out that the buyers are not expecting ratings to affect sellers or gigs, but that they just click through the options as quick as they can to close the gig faster because they were HAPPY with the work and want to leave a tip. This is what Fiverr thinks is a functioning, transparent system? This is the most screwed up implementation I have seen in 5 years, and we’ve seen some very bad decisions (some reverted) in those years.

I love my clients, and I love making them happy. Fiverr is making it so that I can no longer do that.

For a couple months now, since we were first alerted to these changes, I have already begun saying no to queries from potential buyers who do not show all 5-star reviews in the seller-plus stats preview. This pains me, as I think some of them genuinely had bad experiences with other sellers and they really need a seller like me, but I just can’t risk selling to a buyer who may be in the habit of leaving less than 5 stars. The same applies to new buyers. I’m very very hesitant to work with new buyers who will look at the new rating system and be like “good job---3 stars for you!"

Edited by ahunyady
  • Like 10
  • Up 8

I don't even know what to say.

10 years on Fiverr. I've been a Top Rated Seller for many years now. My biggest gig with 1.5k reviews all 4 to 5 rating. Overall Rating of 5 on Everything. 100% Reply status, Repeat Buyer status. Only marked 8 even with all that and Both Criteria saying Positive Impact.

My 2 other non main gigs which hardly get any buyers at all, both some how ranks higher than my main one. 

image2.png

• Like 8
  • Up 1