Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

1 minute ago, markenbuilder said:

Using a VPN for your privacy should not be a TOS violation whatsoever - this heavily works against the privacy interest of the sellers. Like I said one can easily check for the account owner's country location in a different way. 

exactly we need a proper fiverr support and there customer support sucks tbh they never answer about something that is asked and its always some fixed msgs we need someone really to look into this seriously

• Like 16
  • Up 1

The new level system is not good at all,  My gigs impression has gone down from 4000 per day to 4 to 5 impressions per day , with the message "Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.".  I am not getting any order nor any new clients. Everyone travel here and there or use VPN for different project as per clients requirements..

• Like 12
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I'm wondering if users who may temporarily share the same internet with family/friends/coworkers/public wifi that is triggering this. This would happen for someone like your friend, who frequently travels. Fiverr is supposed to work for the digital nomad. I've worked in public libraries and airports before with no issues. I'm also curious to see what location inconsistency means.

I AM A TOP RATED SELLER and I have the same problem!!! I have 1000+ reviews and Fiverr is my main job!!!! I'm just shocked that Fiverr does this to their top sellers!! It is very sad! I do not know what to do

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

36 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

I would like to at least know the reason why FIVERR is doing this to us!! And the support service really does not respond

they never even reply properly to tell exact problem at least give one one chance to improve our mistake if there is plus location inconsistency is not even an issue can't even use VPN i would had been top rated in 1-2 month i work so hard on this profile had 150+ orders done and now they want me to left all this what we do seriously this is so depressing 

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, abdullahhash94 said:

they never even reply properly to tell exact problem at least give one one chance to improve our mistake if there is plus location inconsistency is not even an issue can't even use VPN i would had been top rated in 1-2 month i work so hard on this profile had 150+ orders done and now they want me to left all this what we do seriously this is so depressing 

I have been working on my account for 4 years and I have 1000+ reviews per gig and I have the same problem. So I'm ready to leave Fiverr and look for a new job, Fiverr doesn't treat their sellers well

• Like 15
  • Up 1

The fact that account flagged means account is suspended but in another way and FIVERR IF THEY WANT to suspend your account they will do it like the following thing:

How our warning system works: If it’s your 1st warning: You will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service—repeat violations may result in account restriction. A 2nd warning of the same type: Account restriction. A 2nd warning of a different type for leveled freelancers: Account restriction. 3 warnings of any type: Account restricted"

But we all have no TOS so what?,

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Same msg I got. I am on level 2 and have all the criteria for top rated. Contacted customer support but no reply. Just copy and paste. Very frustrated and disappointed.

Edited by bhavanapr
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, yonixer said:

The fact that account flagged means account is suspended but in another way and FIVERR IF THEY WANT to suspend your account they will do it like the following thing:

How our warning system works: If it’s your 1st warning: You will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service—repeat violations may result in account restriction. A 2nd warning of the same type: Account restriction. A 2nd warning of a different type for leveled freelancers: Account restriction. 3 warnings of any type: Account restricted"

But we all have no TOS so what?,

Doesn't matter - this randomness with BS 

If there would be a competitor for the low/small budget clients (Upwork has a different purpose and less traffic for smaller tasks) I would immediately leave Fiverr for good. Their support (yo can't even call it support) is the worst - and if you actually want to plan or calculate with business on the plattform it's just flat out bad. Even with the random delisting of your gig. 

If you get a bad review that it lowers your listing alright - but my gig has 4.9 on 60 reviews in a niche where creativity is asked for meaning OBVIOUSLY not everyone will be fine. They relisted my gig for 2.5 months without any explanation when or if it will recover. Like said I would be long gone if there is any alternative for the services that I offer. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

47 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

I have been working on my account for 4 years and I have 1000+ reviews per gig and I have the same problem. So I'm ready to leave Fiverr and look for a new job, Fiverr doesn't treat their sellers well

If there is alternatives for your service with similar traffic on other plattforms this works. For my gig Fiverr is #1 on google and the other ones don't have any traffic for this offering. 

• Like 12

I won't accept this BS - get some Admins in this chat and redo this. I am really pissed of I admit. This is the third time in the last 3 months something of that magnitude happens. You either get this fixed or you have a bunch of sellers leaving for good. Because sure as hell we as Sellers are not fine with the way you act. Objectively, what you are doing is just flat-out wrong. Especially with NO LEVEL OF TRANSPARENCY. 

Fiverr is a billion dollar company and acting like a Startup with no structure whatsoever. 

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

I am also facing this exact same issue. I was about to get top rated badge and suddenly when this new level system goes live i GOT FLAGGED. WOW! isn't it strange!

I contacted their support and they are saying due to location inconsistency my profile is permanently out of level system. How can Fiverr do this to us? I told them its a bug but they are refusing to make my profile unflagged again. This is too unfair and fiverr should work for digital nomads like us no matter where we go and travel. Travelling is not a crime i guess.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

I would like to know about the location violation thing, as I have some vague plans - now buried under the deepest of ice - to travel Europe next summer while working.

Does the New Fiverr mean that digital nomads are now persona non grata at Fiverr?

Please excuse me for daring to dream of living a life that doesn't put Fiverr at the center of it. 

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, carrotymusic said:

Leaving is not the option I think we should together raise a voice against their unethical behaviour to such experienced sellers.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, markenbuilder said:

I won't accept this BS - get some Admins in this chat and redo this. I am really pissed of I admit. This is the third time in the last 3 months something of that magnitude happens. You either get this fixed or you have a bunch of sellers leaving for good. Because sure as hell we as Sellers are not fine with the way you act. Objectively, what you are doing is just flat-out wrong. Especially with NO LEVEL OF TRANSPARENCY. 

Fiverr is a billion dollar company and acting like a Startup with no structure whatsoever. 

I wish they have the interest of their sellers at heart. I've had different people upvoting Upwork to be better, all because Fiverr's Do's and Don'ts are just not transparent. You'll be flagged for every little step taken, even to the point of breathing irregularly   

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

Just now, unrealratzz said:

Leaving is not the option I think we should together raise a voice against their unethical behaviour to such experienced sellers.

How do we do that. People complain every now and then on the community yet no response from any fiverr support, and I'm sure they'll have agents here. Coz there's no point if they don't have listening ear from their money generators  

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, haniarubab said:

Does anyone get any official response from Fiverr CS? I am also facing the same issue. 

Some sellers said fiverr told them coz of inconsistent login, I guess loggin in from different region. I've only been in one region, yet facing the same issue 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, fhortunate said:

Some sellers said fiverr told them coz of inconsistent login, I guess loggin in from different region. I've only been in one region, yet facing the same issue 

I hope we get back our account ratings. I don't know why they did this to us.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

27 minutes ago, emmaki said:

I would like to know about the location violation thing, as I have some vague plans - now buried under the deepest of ice - to travel Europe next summer while working.

Does the New Fiverr mean that digital nomads are now persona non grata at Fiverr?

Please excuse me for daring to dream of living a life that doesn't put Fiverr at the center of it. 

I'm planning to travel around a bit this year as well, at some point out of the EU. I wonder if we'll need to let CS know every time we travel...

Also might be getting an office space next month...that's gonna be kinda odd... 

But like, what if it's a surprise trip or something urgent?
(... I'm hoping that this is just a weird glitch and it's related more to a low score (though again, should I hope that?) then something else, but... I'm just so confused at this point. Realistically, this could be just people using VPNs (even just by default) being flagged, but.. I'm not sure I can stick to realistic explanations at this point.

• Like 11
  • Up 1