Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

2 minutes ago, cheftychefty said:

It looks like you're just trying to create drama.

Amazing attitude to have when you don’t know how laughable what you said was. You were talking to someone who has been through much worse than the loss of Fiverr income. Rude beyond belief.

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 2/16/2024 at 7:29 PM, cheftychefty said:
On 2/16/2024 at 7:16 PM, maitasun said:

Well, mister, I hope you never have to experience what @vickieito had to go through. That's all I will say. 

It looks like you're just trying to create drama. So, I will take my leave from the forum for the next few weeks. I hope you have a good weekend.

You and Vibronx can downvote my stuff as much as you'd like. 🤷‍♂️

You may not know it, but @vickieito woke up to the scenario you described.

And @maitasun is not trying to create drama. She is standing up for a Fiverr Forum regular who is much more empathetic, patient, and kind to most Fourm users than many others. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 11

this is my only source of income. I have been working here for 4 years and I have put many effort to be here as a good seller with more than 500 reviews. without any valid reason or warning doing something like this is really unfair. we are not aware what's the wrong we have done. I am in a very stressful situation. I have not violated any rule so far. I have been waiting for cs response for 2days but they are not giving a proper reply. @Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr please look at this issue in sellers point of view and in a fair way.please help us

• Like 6

Dear Community Members,

Hope you all will be in great state of physical health.

i am having the same issue ACCOUNT FLAGGED.

i am seeing all of yours thoughts,  wrote CS too, but same answer from CS as you all got.

i will request everyone stay calm, as i am also very stressed , have done 1900 jobs approximately with approx 1200 reviews , but please if anyone know or got a better answer from them kindly share here, so it would be a ray of light in this dark hour of our life.

i am really very hopeful they will surely consider all of us once again as fiverr is our home, we stay here at fiverr approx 12 to 16 hours, so fiverr is just like hone to us, we are here from years. they will surely take care of us i am really very hopeful.

i request humbly to the MANAGEMENT kindly do not left us like this , we really want to go with that same pace as we were going 3 days ago with fiverr, we want to stay with fiverr so please keep all of us with fiverr.

this is my humble request to fiverr management.

thank you

• Like 10

I can't help but wonder if this is affecting only a certain group of people. It seems it affects people from any level, but is there anything else? Like every country outside of USA for example. Or just randomly. 

In any case I'm still not seeing any solution. I found Fiverr's official account on Twitter and all I got was asked to email support, just to be ghosted once more. 

Fiverr was my sole source of income after I lost my job and while inconsistent it was something, and now it's over by random luck? That sucks. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@Kesha is not helping in that issue more than saying go talk to CS well we all did and got the same message always not going do anything more than that She said that it's not a bug and @Lyndsey_Fiverr said that she would look with the Fiverr team see what's happening i guess none of them knew what's the deal with that, the fan fact that we are not banned but flagged so is like saying you've committed a crime without evidence but were not taking you to jail, but you are banned from going outside and doing things just stay at your home for the rest of you life.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, carrotymusic said:

We are just now rejected by Fiverr ! Imagine that you were fired without reason from the company you worked for for many years! It is very sad!!!

the fact that they say (I understand your frustration) is very funny and the mark at solved like go kill yourself

• Like 6
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, betzartworks said:

I can't help but wonder if this is affecting only a certain group of people. It seems it affects people from any level, but is there anything else? Like every country outside of USA for example. Or just randomly.

Judging by all the comments I’ve seen here, it’s mostly India and Pakistan sellers, but I’ve also seen US and South American sellers.

edit: and a German seller as well

Edited by zerlina84
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

I can't even describe how much strength, effort and tears I spent working here!!! I got the highest ratings and TOP RATED seller for 4 years and now just for no reason my account was flagged

Me too, brother. Our studio was one of the top studios in the Architecture field, with over 1400 projects and 800 reviews.

Edited by kerpoostudio
Need edit
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

@Kesha now what I suggest is that you don't "give us answers" but remove this new feature whatsoever. Fiverr can say it's not bugged all they want - then maybe their whole Controlling department has a bug. 

The thing that decides about your ranking should be the rating and quality you deliver and not any of fiverr's terrible algorithms. Fiverr developed their Backend with a Fiverr order itself "$5 I will create your website in 24h" it seems like. 

Just a terrible company in every metric you look at it, it's flat-out bad. The only good thing is the general business case that offers a platform to connect Employers and Employees and the fact that they were early in this market. 

The rest is just flat-out bad.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, zerlina84 said:

Judging by all the comments I’ve seen here, it’s mostly India and Pakistan sellers, but I’ve also seen US and South American sellers.

I'm from South America so I don't know if that affects anything.

I just hoped to see if there was some common factor.

I fear to wait to March 14th and see what would happen. Either they fix it, or, as the C's emails state, we are permanently suspended. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, zerlina84 said:

because in Asia ISPs change IP addresses every time ( random IP address ), they flagged it with Fiverr's new system.  I don't know Fiverr will listen to all these sellers and fix this bug. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

What is extremely weird is that everything is going well now. We work as usual, and there are no differences rather than last week. What will happen on March 14? Why is no one responsive here? Why should we be left in the dark exactly from March 14? 

Everything will be all right until March 13, but suddenly, from March 14, they will say bye-bye. You have no badge from now on, No ads, and who knows what other things!!! It's so so weird.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

Same issue here I just check and my account is flagged too IDK why i did nothing wrong

I'm a level two Fiverr seller but my account was flagged I emailed to Fiverr support team and got the below answer from the Fiverr team

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account.

After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted.

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards.

(I'm sure I can't violate Fiverr Terms of Service) but still, my account was flagged and permanently restricted and I can't get a gig impression or click and order I'm very disappointed please suggest me any solution.

Thanks

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

I am fiverr new joiner and I am following fiverr rules.  I am very happy to come to fiverr and I have been working with buyers honestly according to fiverr rules, but suddenly today we got the account flagged. I don't know which fiverr policy I have violated.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I see the following message.

Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies

As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

Note that there were no violaitons from my end, and that comes after the account being disabled for a few days and before that, suspected to be compramised (which was also a false positive).

Something isn't woring well with Fiverr.