Top Rated Seller

On 5/21/2024 at 11:43 AM, carlottaworks said:

I cant believe it!! At the moment I am the only top rated seller for the dance lessons category on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr on May 2021. Best decision ever!

Congratulations, and what a cool thing to be the only TRS in your primary category. Keep up the good work 💪

• Like 5

That someone can become a top rated seller so quickly, would not have believed if I hadn't seen you. There are many who have been waiting for a long time after completing the requirements.

• Like 3

Congratulations!

That's amazing news! Being the top-rated seller in the dance lessons category on Fiverr is a fantastic achievement, especially considering you've only been on the platform since May 2021. Your hard work and dedication to providing excellent services have clearly paid off.

It's great to hear that joining Fiverr has been the best decision for you. It's a testament to the platform's potential for connecting talented individuals like yourself with clients looking for high-quality services.

Keep up the fantastic work, and here's to continued success on Fiverr!

• Like 3

On 5/21/2024 at 10:43 PM, carlottaworks said:

I cant believe it!! At the moment I am the only top rated seller for the dance lessons category on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr on May 2021. Best decision ever!

IMG_4113.jpeg

IMG_4116.jpeg

1716300459936181.jpeg

Congratulations, Best of luck