Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

markenbuilder

Question

Hello again, I messaged support and got the same bot message about inconsistent location. I messaged again to say that was a mistake and they just doubled down in that either I changed locations or broke the rules in some undisclosed way. 

This is so frustrating and I'm frankly getting desperate, I was just starting to grow and was so close to get to level 1.

• Like 13

On 2/14/2024 at 8:05 PM, markenbuilder said:

I was about to become a Top Level Seller yet out of nowhere this message appeared with (as usually) no further explanation.

Does anyone know what this is up to? 

they give me old warning which was repetitive and saying it cant be removed i am still talking with support

• Like 9

In my dashboard it says my account is flagged due to location inconsistencies. I have travelled to some cities within my own country to visit my parents and relatives. I have never left my country.I contacted support service but they continuously send the same message. I have not done anything wrong. This is my main job for living. I am really confused. can't we sell on fiverr from 15th march onwards or does it affect only our levels? please help

• Like 12

3 hours ago, ritikk173 said:

Hey there! So, I reached out to the support team to get the lowdown on why they flagged that issue. Turns out, the warning they were talking about is actually an old one, and we've already dealt with it when it was originally flagged. It seems like there's a little glitch on their end. I've messaged them to clear things up and make sure we're all on the same page. Don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop and let you know how things progress.

Thanks 
please keep us updated 
24 hours has passed still there is still no official clarity from Fiverr what has caused this issue?
VPN/travelling/TOS violation?

Does Fiverr even realize the pain of seeing your years of hardwork going down the road in a second?
How it impact emotionally and financially to the freelancers?  

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, inzamamabbasi said:

It's been 9 years since I started working on Fiverr, and I've received the same flagged warning on my new level system page. It's been 3 months, and it's still there

This is interesting. While most of us got this warning a few days ago, you got this 3 months ago. Can you tell us what effect it had on your account? Can you run paid promotions? Did it effect your gig ranking and orders?

• Like 12

🖐️ 🖐️🖐️ I am having the same issue. I was a level two seller. Instead of showing "Level two," it is now showing "Account flagged." Should I now contact the customer support team, or should I just wait to see if Fiverr fixes it? Please advise. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 12

Just now, markrozario said:

🖐️ 🖐️🖐️ I am having the same issue. I was a level two seller. Instead of showing "Level two," it is now showing "Account flagged." Should I now contact the customer support team, or should I just wait to see if Fiverr fixes it? Please advise. 🙏🙏🙏

talk to support now waiting is not a option

• Like 11

Hi there! It seems like many people are experiencing the same issue with Fiverr. They're getting the same old warning message repeatedly. Could you tell me more about this problem? What do you mean by "Fiver is doing"? Also, when you say "old one," do you mean that the warning message has been around for a while? Just a little bit more context would help me understand the situation better.

• Like 13

It was the worst support I've got from Fiverr. 
I asked them what would be to our account from March 14. Will they ban us or not? They didn't even answer me.
After 5 years of working hard, doing more than 1400 projects, and having more than 800 reviews, I am extremely frustrated!
It seems they don't even need us anymore!

• Like 16

Hello there,

I understand you believe you should not have received the Account Flagged level and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.

I manually reviewed your account again.
It appears that you have a location inconsistency or connection to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies, which is why the system flagged your account as ineligible for selling.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

I appreciate your understanding.

{{{This is what I got from CS, I think Coule months I used shared Wifi & Computer, Is this reason for this? }}}}

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, diana_design said:

Hello there,

I understand you believe you should not have received the Account Flagged level and would like us to reinstate your eligibility for the level system.

It appears that you have a location inconsistency or connection to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies, which is why the system flagged your account as ineligible for selling.

I reviewed your account and as much as I understand your frustration, you were not found eligible to be removed from the Account Flagged status. However, you can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you.

{{{This is what I got from CS, I think Coule months I used shared Wifi & Computer, Is this reason for this? }}}}

hi there i got warning repeated warning on my account can you chek it out 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, diana_design said:

Hello there,

The exact text they copied for me!

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, diana_design said:

Hello there,

This is exactly what I received and is email No. 2 in their list of replies lol. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Lyndsey_Fiverr said:

Thank you all for flagging this issue. I recommend reaching out to Customer Service or your Customer Success Manager if your account has been flagged. They will be able to take this to the proper parties to investigate and give you more information. 

I have contact with custom support but Fiverr team send automotaic message and said that 'After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted." So what the meaning of Location inconsistencies? Fiverr Team does not send a single message of this issue and closed the ticket. So How More than 50% Freelancer solve that issue?

• Like 9
  • Up 2

31 minutes ago, ritikk173 said:

hi there i got warning repeated warning on my account can you chek it out 

at least you've got warning most of guys here they didn't got anything just in one night they got there account flagged and we know the policy that you need 3 warnings to be flagged and emails of that. @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha we really worked hard to build our trust here and over a night it seems like we are nothing. i reached to Cs twice with the same bot message . can you look into this even if someone Did A TOS aren't we have warrings. and what's going happen to us . can we continue working here? can we got clients? .....

• Like 12
  • Up 2

15 minutes ago, yonixer said:

at least you've got warning most of guys here they didn't got anything just in one night they got there account flagged and we know the policy that you need 3 warnings to be flagged and emails of that. @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha we really worked hard to build our trust here and over a night it seems like we are nothing. i reached to Cs twice with the same bot message . can you look into this even if someone Did A TOS aren't we have warrings. and what's going happen to us . can we continue working here? can we got clients? .....

Me too, I haven't got a single warning nor I violated any fiverr policy Still my account got flagged @Lyndsey_Fiverr @Kesha.

Fiverr is my main job and I worked really hard to be a trusted seller please solve this issue.

• Like 14

On 2/15/2024 at 11:36 AM, vickieito said:

Hi @ana_tomy and @Lyndsey_Fiverr - It looks like there are a high number of sellers on this thread who had their accounts flagged for "location inconsistencies." I'm not sure if it's related to the launch of the new review system or if this is something that Fiverr is now cracking down hard on.

Can you reach out to the individuals on this thread to provide insight into their account flagging?

@markenbuilder @jamesoliver132 @bobstouch @usamaash127 @yonixer @arsalan_design1 @iza_bell @canvabook @nrajuud

Also, if this is to address a widespread issue on the platform, we might want to have @Kesha make a post to help users understand Fiverr's ToS better and what they are doing that causes their accounts to be flagged due to location inconsistencies.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Adding @backlink_work @shahzaibhameed8 @acreativeminds @amazon_zk @sajan91 @martian_guy @tayyba253

I am sure there is some misunderstanding on their end, I am ready to provide all the details as I have not violated any rules but they are not making this clear and they are not providing any details.

I have put a lot of effort and about to become level 2 

Screenshot 2024-02-16 152933.png

Screenshot 2024-02-16 153629.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

🖐️🖐️🖐️ I am a level two seller. But now in my dashboard, beside "My level", it is showing "Account flagged". However, in the profile page, in the right hand bottom corner of my profile picture, it is still showing "Level 2" badge. According to my knowledge, I did not violate any rules of fiverr and I did not even recieve any warning email from fiverr. What wrong is happening there? Someone please say what to do now. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 11
  • Up 3

Just now, msw_77 said:

It's been 2 days since hundreds of freelancers got their account flagged maybe thousands as not everyone is active on community. 
We still don't have an official response from fiverr regarding why their account is flagged and what will be the fate of their accounts. 

Thankfully, I'm not one of the people whose account got flagged but the fact that there is still no proper reasoning for this and many people I know who faced this issue are the most professional people I have met with no warnings etc at all makes me wonder if this can happen to me as well one day I will wake up and my account will be gone for no reason or explanation at all?

Is this the right way to treat the freelancers who make millions of dollars for this platform?

This is what they do they keep adding new stuff and fk sorry to use bad word but older account past 4-6 month every time they add new thing it affected my account i lost gigs, clients , levels so many thing just because of changes in there policy and never get response didnt even get review of my account for Data science Gig and i have master degree in Data sceicen they just not repsone its been months and still pending 

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

9 minutes ago, msw_77 said:

It's been 2 days since hundreds of freelancers got their account flagged maybe thousands as not everyone is active on community. 
We still don't have an official response from fiverr regarding why their account is flagged and what will be the fate of their accounts. 

Thankfully, I'm not one of the people whose account got flagged but the fact that there is still no proper reasoning for this and many people I know who faced this issue are the most professional people I have met with no warnings etc at all makes me wonder if this can happen to me as well one day I will wake up and my account will be gone for no reason or explanation at all?

Is this the right way to treat the freelancers who make millions of dollars for this platform?

My account is also flagged, but do not why and they are also not making it clear

this is a screenshot of a bot reply

Screenshot 2024-02-16 152933.png

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2