Working outside of Fiverr

fanaaziya

Question

For me It sounds like a potential scam. If they're insisting on using a payment method other than Fiverr's platform or asking for additional fees, it's a red flag. Stick to Fiverr's guidelines and don't engage with clients who try to divert you from the platform's payment and communication channels. It's better to be safe than sorry. Please explain me is it red flag or not 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

@Lena or @ana_tomy Kindly take action against those accounts shared by OP and then remove the snapshots posted by OP. Thank you. 

Thanks @smartdezigns 😊

Hi @fanaaziya, I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules. Providing another user's details is a violation which will lead to a restricted/blocked account. I've edited your post and removed the information, so please make sure to avoid it in the future. Any user who violates our ToS needs to be reported so that our team can take over and block them from the platform, so thanks for reporting this user and for helping the team make this a safer environment for other users. Good luck 🍀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1