Request for Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile App

toutou123

Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile App  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile Application

• yes
    • no

Sounds like a good idea. But this feature is already available for those who use Windows 10, MacOS and any Linux distro. You PC will automatically turn night mode on. Not just while browsing but also when doing anything else.

I used to be an Ubuntu user before I somehow fell in love with Windows 10. But are great OS and you can set auto night mode very easily. The OS will detect and do the job very simple. Unless you are using Windows 7, then you can consider using a browser extension.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a good idea. But this feature is already available for those who use Windows 10, MacOS and any Linux distro. You PC will automatically turn night mode on. Not just while browsing but also when doing anything else.

I used to be an Ubuntu user before I somehow fell in love with Windows 10. But are great OS and you can set auto night mode very easily. The OS will detect and do the job very simple. Unless you are using Windows 7, then you can consider using a browser extension.

Hi,

Yes, Windows 10’s night mode does make the theme dark but the concern is about the night mode for Fiverr.com

• Like 14

Hi,

Yes, Windows 10’s night mode does make the theme dark but the concern is about the night mode for Fiverr.com

I think Fiverr might have a function to set the background color to dark. I’m not sure since I’ve never tried it. But, check on the footer of the website. The human body icon. See it on the screenshot, the part marked in red.

1721688642_ShareonForum2.thumb.png.a1932c3c1c849969c1bd8999df9cb9a3.png
Share on Forum 21366×627 51.5 KB

Someone curious to try it out will tells us.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I think Fiverr might have a function to set the background color to dark. I’m not sure since I’ve never tried it. But, check on the footer of the website. The human body icon. See it on the screenshot, the part marked in red.

Yes, The new accessibility option has many features including low saturated color and contrast settings. But still lacks night mode 👀

• Like 21

• 2 months later...

Hello Team Fiverr and Users,
I use Fiverr App very much to stay connected with all my clients all the time.

I request you to bring Dark Mode to Fiverr Mobile App.

Fiverr fellow users, Please share your input in this so that it could be highlighted to Fiverr management.
Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Being a Pakistani Freelancer, We have to spent 4-5 hours in the night shift to do work in morning of USA clients. The bright theme of this website sucks. Although, we do have night mode turn on but it didn't work pretty well. So, Fiverr should think about the dark mode of the website to take care of our eyes.!

• Like 30
  • Up 9
  • Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

It is very very Good Idea 

• Like 17

• 5 weeks later...
  • sachiya88 changed the title to Dark mode theme
  • 1 month later...

Check this out! 
If f.lux is not enough, there's a application for Windows which turns the whole screen on negative, so, for fiverr that means black theme everywhere. 

Plus, if you want to save your eyes even more (extreme mode) outside of fiverr, in all other apps and enviroments, this app is for you! 

https://zerowidthjoiner.net/negativescreen

image.png.ea8afdff1e8d71a72a09f62d0588e795.png

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...