toutou123

Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile App  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Dark Mode Feature on Fiverr Web and Mobile Application

• yes
    • no

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Being a Bangladeshi Freelancer, We have to spent 5-6 hours in the night shift to do work in morning of USA clients. The bright theme of this website sucks. Although, we do have night mode turn on but it didn't work pretty well. So, Fiverr should think about the dark mode of the website to take care of our eyes.!

Edited by adnansiam701
  • Like 17

Being a Bangladeshi Freelancer, We have to spent 5-6 hours in the night shift to do work in morning of USA clients. The bright theme of this website sucks. Although, we do have night mode turn on but it didn't work pretty well. So, Fiverr should think about the dark mode of the website to take care of our eyes.!

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 10:40 PM, mrweb_developer said:

Being a Pakistani Freelancer, We have to spent 4-5 hours in the night shift to do work in morning of USA clients. The bright theme of this website sucks. Although, we do have night mode turn on but it didn't work pretty well. So, Fiverr should think about the dark mode of the website to take care of our eyes.!

image.thumb.png.49bad08b4cc7f9603875e612525c54dc.png

there is an accessibility Option in Fiverr where you can customize the Fiverr front end for yourself if you find Health issues with continuous starring on the Fiverr screen

• Like 12

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 10:16 PM, coreiservices said:

Good suggestion. fiverr should look into this.

Here is a solution to this problem. I had found a Fiverr dark theme extension for the website. Note It's a basic version. But it's beneficial for me. Try to use this one.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fiverr-dark-theme/nogggognnneobhlfjicnaiokojpcfcna/related

• Like 10

• imagination7413 changed the title to Night Mode/Dark Mode In Fiverr?
  • 2 weeks later...

I work non stop. I'm am sure may here do the same. My Eyes My Eyes All Too Bright, Yes there are things I can do and install but its not the same as a site that caters for the eyes of us midnight workers. Please fix or I will only be using be using  your services between the hours of 11-14 as that should cover for any seasonal variances throughout the year and make it easier on my eyes to readjust when approaching the computer.😁

• Like 13
  • Up 1

On 9/18/2022 at 4:42 PM, shaunrobinso151 said:

I work non stop.

Working non-stop will make you sick, with or without darkmode. 

On 9/18/2022 at 4:42 PM, shaunrobinso151 said:

Yes there are things I can do and install but its not the same as a site that caters for the eyes of us midnight workers. 

Even though a built-in darkmode would be nice, there are things you can do to get a working darkmode without installing plugins/browser extensions. 

Here's a way. 

https://www.howtogeek.com/446198/how-to-force-dark-mode-on-every-website-in-google-chrome/#:~:text=To find it%2C type “chrome,“Relaunch” to relaunch Chrome.

It works just fine and Fiverr looks pretty nice using it. It's not perfect, of course. 

image.thumb.png.04adab25e93d0a83954299b7ae0737a7.png 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 18
  • Up 3

• 4 weeks later...