An important question for everyone who has a flagged account

carrotymusic

Question

Hello 🙂  Is there anyone who has a flagged account but can find their gigs in high positions in the search as before?? Or will everyone with flagged accounts lose their ranking on Sunday, April 21? And no one can find themselves in the search?? I will be grateful for the information

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

You can see that you no longer have a top rated level. Based on what I have found on your profile, you are probably already experiencing low visibility in search results. And I don't see support changing their decision. Rarely they do , even when us mods interfere. I don't think there will be an option for you to level up anymore.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You can see that you no longer have a top rated level. Based on what I have found on your profile, you are probably already experiencing low visibility in search results. And I don't see support changing their decision. Rarely they do , even when us mods interfere. I don't think there will be an option for you to level up anymore.

But I wonder if it is possible to have a high gig position in the search with a flagged account? Or did Fiverr make all flagged accounts invisible in search even though I have 10/10 success rate? Let me know please!!! That's all I want to know 🙂  Because otherwise I need to quickly look for a new job as my family depends on Fiverr 😞 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I have the same problems and it seems like they don't care. Yesterday, I sent an email to Fiverr support to complain about this but they just sent automatic messages. Like they don't expect me especially a loyal seller working on Fiverr for 4 years. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tuynhhnyut said:

I have the same problems and it seems like they don't care. Yesterday, I sent an email to Fiverr support to complain about this but they just sent automatic messages. Like they don't expect me especially a loyal seller working on Fiverr for 4 years. 

I've been fighting for 2 months straight 🤝 just move on 

• Like 3