Will the skill test have any effect on my profile?

ppc_riyad

Question

17 minutes ago, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I score well in the Fiverr Skill Tes

You need to grow your skill and do couple of projects. Once you feel you are confident then you can score well. 

Edited by alifshah01
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I score well in the Fiverr Skill Test? Please someone guide me

You need to know enough about the subject. That's pretty much a no-brainer, right? If you're good at something, you'll score high. If you're not good at it, you'll score low. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I score well in the Fiverr Skill Test?

You can score well by knowing the subject matter.

10 hours ago, hanif_reza1 said:

Please someone guide me

Since you are known for asking pointless questions, over, and over, and over..... you're not looking for a a guide. You seem to be trying to inflate your forum rank. The forum, and your rank on the forum, has absolutely no connection to the success or order frequency of your gigs. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

Yesterday I made a post on the Fiver forum about skill tests. Many people have commented that there are more chances of getting a job if you pass the skill test and many people said that if you don't pass the skill test there is no problem you will get the job. Yesterday I took the WordPress skill test to avoid this dilemma of skill test and got 8 out of 10 there. I hope to get a job soon. pray for me.

Thanks, everyone.

Screenshot_3.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum @khaza_hasan!

The only skills test I took was the basic English skills test required to post my first gig. Other than that, I haven't taken any other skills tests. Personally, I don't think they are really helpful to your buyers (who would rather see a portfolio of your work or work samples of what you can do).

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I failed the English test while posting a gig on Fiber. Now Gig Publish has put me off for three months. Now should I open another account or wait three months? If you wait for three months, will there be any problem with the account? please help

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

It's Fiverr*.
And I don't think creating a new account will be wise step. Fiverr English test is very basic and as you failed, I suggest you to practice well.
You can wait 3 months and also take it as a deadline to to get yourself ready.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, webdesigneratif said:

Don't worry about it you will be able to get your gig ranked up for sure when you will open the gig so do not worry about it

Said the freelancer who joined in January 2022 and still hasn't got an order!!!

The 'gig fairy' doesn't magically come along and automatically rank your gig after a period of time. It takes hard work and dedication to break through in sometimes saturated markets. 

I suggest you understand how Fiverr works before posting inaccurate information. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1

@shihab045, it's best to follow @seven_sign's advise and practice so that you can pass the test in 3 months. There are no issues will having an account with no gigs - I had mine for 2.5 years before I posted any gigs. It simply means that you have a "buyer" account now.

Opening a new account simply to pass a test misrepresents your skills. It would also violate ToS if you didn't properly shut down your current one. So I wouldn't do that if I were you.

@breals is right - it takes hard work and effort to build your business on Fiverr. That includes utilizing your 3 months to improve your English skills so that you can pass the test.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

It's not any ranking signal of your profile. It's just showcase of your credibility and professionalism. Almost every buyer do check the seller profile before placing a order.  Basically it occurs in case of new sellers. Buyer don't need to check top seller profile or the gig which have a  decent amount of positive reviews. 

Many buyer would work with new seller for low pricing. But they never want to waste money with wrong sellers. So the checking profile helps them to find out the good seller. So you should decorate your business.

Low result gives negative signal to buyer who decided to hire you but they discouraged to see low result.

If you got low result from test, retake this and try to do better. If the result doesn't come with your satisfaction, you should hide the score. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3